Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally came down to a wallet friendly price of ?10.

Only played a couple of times, and I'm already frowning at the dodgy AI that my squad are displaying.

Didn't really need to buy the guide as I found the game to be far too easy

Comment

Where did you get the guide from? Amazon have been out of stock for ages and the sellers are trying their luck with crazy prices.

Comment

Dark Souls guide: does it contain artwork and such or it's a plain game guide?

Comment

@ Decider-VT - I bought it from Game (highstreet shop) on launch weekend. I saw another copy in a store last week, and I nearly bought it to sell on (at a big profit, going by the prices it now commands), but I thought againt it.

@ briareos - It's not some old plain game guide, its pure class. It contains some full page artwork too. Gorgeous.

Comment

Are those zelda manga books any good ?

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
              Where did you get the guide from? Amazon have been out of stock for ages and the sellers are trying their luck with crazy prices.
              My girlfriend got it for ?15 in Gamestation. They had a copy of ?15 (reduced from ?20) in the GAME section of Hamleys last weekend too.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                  My girlfriend got it for ?15 in Gamestation. They had a copy of ?15 (reduced from ?20) in the GAME section of Hamleys last weekend too.
                  Ooh, thanks. I'm near there tomorrow so I'll drop in and have a look on the way past.

Thanks too, Super Grover.

Comment

Good bye November, it was nice knowing ye.

Comment

Gonna hook my PS3 up to my PC monitor again so I can play that when mine comes.

Girlfriend will be playing Dark Souls on the 360 on the main TV see..

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                        Gonna hook my PS3 up to my PC monitor again so I can play that when mine comes.

Girlfriend will be playing Dark Souls on the 360 on the main TV see..
                        where do you guys get these 'gaming girlfriends'? I can bearly get mine to play something basic, never mind something as complex as dark souls?

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                          where do you guys get these 'gaming girlfriends'? I can bearly get mine to play something basic, never mind something as complex as dark souls?
                          Its not all good mine made me go out last night to buy her bloody skyrim

Comment

"Her bloody skyrim" sounds like a euphemism

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                              "Her bloody skyrim" sounds like a euphemism
                              Filthy but I see your point (sets up another )

Comment

Well, get one that had an older brother. She's beat all the Final Fantasy titles too. But I mean, all girls have done those.

She only plays games because I own the consoles. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X