X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
    Are those zelda manga books any good ?
    ive read a fair few of them yeah there pretty good, there like the games on speed as they cram the story in, there a good read.

Comment

Assassins Creed Revelations collectors edition.

It's a hard chipboard case. When you pull open one of the flaps on the top the sides pull open to the sides and the AC logo rises up, it's pretty cool.
      Sorry for the poor quality pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
        Well, get one that had an older brother.
        This - my gf has 3 brothers, one of which owns around 300 ps2 games (yeah, there aren't that many worth playing!).

Comment

Mate convinced me to buy another 360 for Gears of War 3 but I've mostly been using it to catch up on all those lovely xbla games. I didn't currently have a hdtv though so I picked up one of those Slimline Samsung TVs from a couple of years ago for ?50.

Comment

Courtesy of Tesco entertainment (my new pre-day one goto guy)

Someone else can do the first play, I'm too busy doing something totally unrelated to Skyward Sword...

No, not really.

Last edited by Daragon; 16-11-2011, 13:40.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post

Courtesy of Tesco entertainment (my new pre-day one goto guy)

Someone else can do the first play, I'm too busy doing something totally unrelated to Skyward Sword...

No, not really.
              Very nice . Does the the Wiimote have motion plus built into it?

Comment

Indeedy

Comment

Cheers matey, think I'll grab myself one then. Kind of fell out of love with my Wii a good while ago so this may be just what I need!!

Comment

for got to post this. legend of mana from psn.

Comment

I already own Ico & SOTC for the PS2, so it's kind of like a double dip. Still having trouble with the camera movement on SOTC - bah!

For Resurrection I was going to wait for the inevitable price drop, but both my local Game & Gamestation only had 2 copies each(!), and I've got store credit for both, so I snapped up a copy.

I bought it from Gamestation. Upon handing the case over the counter to the store manager, he turned to his store assistant and said "What game is this?, I did'nt even know we had it in the store", to which the assistant replied "I've no idea what it is".

Comment

Is the box / cover not all shinny like the usa one ? dam
                        Last edited by yesteryeargames; 17-11-2011, 01:56.

Comment

It's my birthday on Monday so this week I've bought myself some gaming goodness for the 360. New and older stuff that I've wanted but missed. Best of all for everything you see here I only spent 12'000 yen with Sonic, Red Seed Profile and Bio Hazard Revival all being factory sealed. All the rest are 100% mint as in brand new mint. Oh, how I love used Japanese games. No worries of scratched to buggery discs or manuals covered in pen or snot.

Anyway, from top left to bottom right -

Red Seeds Profile (looks like crap but is one fantastic sandbox survival horror!)
                          Sonic Generations
                          Bio Hazard Revival Selection
                          Boarderlands
                          Vanquish
                          Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (I can't be arsed paying more for just a few tweaks and characters I don't care about in the Ultimate version)
                          Ninety Nine Nights (I liked the 2nd game so thought it was time to buy the original)
                          E.D.F. 3
                          BlazBlue

Yakumo
                          Last edited by Yakumo; 18-11-2011, 10:21.

Comment

Few things from this month so far.

Comment

Managed to get hold of the early buyers version that has a physical copy of the magic master with it but this time it's a preorder bonus. No idea if the download code will work on the englis psn store, hell i don't even know where to use the code.

After a year of agonising Ninokuni finally is in my eager hands

Oh & i had to pick up something to play it on lol, yes hell has officially frozen over.

Comment

Nice work on the Ni no Kuni stuff - where did you order from, out of question? After telling me they wouldn't cancel my preorder, Yesasia are still yet to ship it either. Bah!

Nice gets from Yakumo too

Should really do a mega-update soon, have bought so much lately!

Comment

Working...
                                X