Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got it from NCSX, had it preordered since middle of august. They never mentioned the book on their site like they do when they get preorder bonus stuff in, i was praying that i ended up with one.

Comment

Ok, I actually made good on my threat!

Games :3

And some books! I have the equivalent book for Shadow of the Colossus too, so couldn't resist the Ico one when I saw it. The Alice artbook is quite cool too, and after waiting about in the cold for a while I also managed to get it signed by American McGee - props to Nocturne in this very thread in fact, for alerting me to the signing.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        Ok, I actually made good on my threat!
        Nice haul...will you do a first play thread about Cave's visual novel?

Comment

Nice stash you bought there, & finally FINALLY someone else has bought ninokuni on ds, if you get stuck just let us know as that sucker has been thoroughly completed here.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
            Nice haul...will you do a first play thread about Cave's visual novel?
            I doubt there's much light I can shed on it - I've put the disc in for all of about 15 minutes, but a lot of the impressions I've read put me right off. Text adventures are never going to be particularly import-friendly, but this sounds like it's even more work than most. I'm holding out hope there might be a hidden (or DLC) unlock code for the DDP omake though!

Comment

Today my order of 20 Monster Hunter 360 discs arrived. They came with 2 CDs and some data disc for PC as well. Why buy 20 copies of the same game? For the cases of course I have no interest in Monster Hunter AT ALL. So I'll be binning everything apart from the brand new official 360 cases. If anyone wants any of the discs then all you have to do is pay for the packing and shipping. 2 discs with SAL Small Packet shipping is 600 yen. Not really worth bothering with IMO but if you want a disc that's the price. Payments sent as a gift by Paypal in Yen.

I'll hold on to them for a week before I dump them. I may sell any extra cases I have in the near future too.

Comment

Was the game selling for next to nothing or something? Seems strange for a MH game in Japan.

Comment

I would be interested in a copy of the game! LMK how best to pay you and I'll sort it out

Comment

I bought the lot for 2500 yen after shipping!! I could have gotten up to 50 of them (1000 yen for each set of ten). I know nothing about the game or discs. Some say monster Hunter 0.9 and some say Monster Hunter 1. Maybe they are mission discs but it seems odd that missions would come on discs and not DLC.

If you want one just PM me with you paypay info and I'll send you over a payment request. As I said, 600 yen for two discs with manuals but no case since I'm using them to replace my tatty cases.

Comment

Monster Hunter Frontier Online is a subscription-based MH game peeps.

Comment

Now we know Thanks, kryss. I guess these discs are pretty much a waste of space then. still haven't tried them on my 360 because........ well, to tell the truth I can't be arsed :P Plus I have far too many games to catch up on so time in a premium at the moment.

Comment

Aren't there different versions for different 'seasons'? So those disks are probably season 9.0 and 10. I don't know if they become unusable at the end of a season. I think I read you can only go online with them Japan too.

Comment

I knew Frontier was subscription-based (it's on the PC too), but I'm a curious kinda guy! I wouldn't mind seeing how far I can get with it; if there's the typical 'free month trial' and these versions are still in use then I'll be a very happy camper, but as suggested above I think they'll be out of season, and likely locked down by IP.

Comment

Originally posted by mekanor View Post
                              Was the game selling for next to nothing or something? Seems strange for a MH game in Japan.
                              About right for a 360 game in Japan though.

Been a busy couple of months with regards to purchases. And there's still some of the big releases I've not picked up yet (i.e. Super Mario 3D Land, Skyrim etc.)

Legends of Heroes: Trails in the Sky also came with a massive A1 poster (not pictured. Ghostlight actually sent these out to me really early. About 2 weeks before the official release date.

Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotte Premium Figure Set from the NISA store.

Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland Premium Set (including bonus poster from NISA store).

Final Fantasy XI Original Soundtrack -PLUS-

Last edited by C'; 28-11-2011, 17:52.

Comment

Nice goodies! What came with the MGS LE?

Comment

Working...
                                X