Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just don't ask what the price was (too ****ing much)

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
      At ****ing last! Ordered this from "thegamecollection" weeks ago, still no sign of their copy so they finally refunded me yesterday. So, refund of ?28, walked in to Game this morning and it was ?19.98. Ok, not as good as the ?14.99 they had it up as recently, but I still feel i've scored. Now I can finally put that new HRAP in to some use........

?14.99 was the pre owned price dude plus it has a reversible cover! (REVERSIBLE!!)

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
        Just don't ask what the price was (too ****ing much)

Has this shot up in price or something? I bought it at launch but haven't started it yet. If it's hard to get/pricey then I'm glad I did!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
          Has this shot up in price or something? I bought it at launch but haven't started it yet. If it's hard to get/pricey then I'm glad I did!
          It's a ?60+ eBay game I got mine 2nd hand from a local indie but even then was over rrp (I paid over ?50)

Comment

It shouldn't be too surprising that RPGs on any of the main systems becomes rare after a short stint in retail, but has anybody even seen a copy of this game in any high street shops? What's happening to make these games near impossible to find for the average punter?

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
              It's a ?60+ eBay game I got mine 2nd hand from a local indie but even then was over rrp (I paid over ?50)
              Wow, I had no idea. Crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by Btang84 View Post
                It shouldn't be too surprising that RPGs on any of the main systems becomes rare after a short stint in retail, but has anybody even seen a copy of this game in any high street shops? What's happening to make these games near impossible to find for the average punter?
                I had a look why it was rare apparently it was an online only release strange that but would explain why it was in none of the big high street shops or supermarkets

Comment

We had one copy the week it came out & I bought it. It's now in the hands of the lovely Cavalcade.

Comment

Decided to buy Chrono Trigger as an incentive to actually beat the game for once.

The felt pouch on the right is less of a purchase though I did buy it using Nintendo points so perhaps it is. I'm never going to be able to get enough stars/points to get the Game and Watch or the SNES controller and at 1000 points, this is pretty nifty. It's a tad big for my 3DS and that already has a shell on it. I'm worried I'll dirty this. Also have the red one still in its wrapping.

Comment

I believe a reprint of Tales of the Abyss is due by the end of January. Play have had it listed for 27th January since before Christmas and a week or so back my Amazon order changed to expected delivery date as the 27th too.

Comment

You honestly have to wonder why Bandai Namco do this with their stock - it's not like pretty much the entire world loves final fantasy or anything like that - is someone telling them that JRPGs aren't popular in the west, or do they just hate us?

Said I wouldn't spend any money on myself before Christmas. Sadly that was before Abyss was launched in November. Only ?26 but I'm glad I bought it when I did!

Comment

Exact same thing happens with tecmo koei nis releases that are not Disgaea if you dont get day one you normally struggle to find them well unless it's bobbins

Comment

Same reason I'll be getting Lollipop Chainsaw on release day.

Comment

Another Vita purchase, picked up Everybody's golf for Neil2k too, shame I got pumped on import duty for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Btang84 View Post

Decided to buy Chrono Trigger as an incentive to actually beat the game for once.
                                I picked this up last year finally and became a late fan Check out how many fingers Marle has on the box art...was a stupid thing for me to notice!

Comment

Working...
                                X