This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Brilliant, you're the first person who's bought MORE vita stuff than evilthecatuk.

Comment

You just made me feel better about my shopping last year. I still don't have that many 3DS games across the 2 regions of consoles I own.

Comment

Was there any game you did not buy released?

Comment

I like your style you see something you like you go for it, OCD ftw.

Comment

17 Vita games. After a year I have 17 3DS games, although 2 are Tales of the Abyss.

Comment

I can't say much, I bought the system and ten games.

Then i've come home tonight and can't be arsed to take it out the box and play it, shattered. If I hadn't already owned an import it would be different, loads of gaming this weekend though.

Comment

What is the game between UMVC3 and Rayman?

Comment

So... Michael Jackson, Reality Fighters and Asphalt, but no Shinobido 2? Weirdo.

Comment

It's BlazBlue Itsthere.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                        It's BlazBlue Itsthere.

Awesome cheers. I'm losing my touch.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                          Brilliant, you're the first person who's bought MORE vita stuff than evilthecatuk.
                          No he's not I downloaded another 5 last night when I was drunk That's my 16gb card full and my Sumioni came so up to 20 (19 I ditched modnation) there wasn't even nowt else I wanted but add beers and whiskey and I want everything!!! (I'll never play 60% of them plonker)
                          Last edited by ETC; 23-02-2012, 20:14.

Comment

I planned to just get three... I ended up with 13 (two each of MVC3 and Reality Fighters). I got Blazblue and Shinobido 2 from GAME using the original deposite I had down on the Vita... I took em back today seeing as they're ?25ish online and ?80 is too much for games right now... By tomorrow I plan to cut this down to around 5 or 6... might get Shinobido and Blazblue online tho...

Comment

All the games I have for the thing and all I have spent my time playing is motorstorm rc and lumines (shakes fist at rushy) curses

Comment

Picked up a new copy of under defeat hd on the PS3 yesterday. Also a mint copy of resi gaiden on the GBC for about ?5.

Comment

Working...
                                X