Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killer 7 is a great choice, the enemys are genuinely creepy & the game has a very weird vibe to it.

Comment

Tingles balloon fight looks cool!!

Comment

Its very recommended if you like balloon fight. The upgrade is pretty nice plus you have the comedy element of tingle in it (assuming you like him as hes an accquired taste)

Its weird having balloon fight on 2 screens though.

Theres been copys floating around on ebay so it shouldnt be too hard to get hold of.

Comment

Behold my triumvirate of excellence

Got the 360 games in the two for ?40 selection at Gamestation - not bad. Kill.Switch I got for a measly ?1 from eBay, and much to my astonishment it was brand new and not YAAARRRRRR. It's technically impressive for a GBA game too, capturing the features of the original console game very well.

Comment

playing it on the 360 hd-dvd player so its kinda gaming related

Comment

Made a few more "purchases" during this month, so I thought I would post them up. Mainly a few re-purchases on the 360 which include Rainbow Six Vegas, Football Manager 2007, Enchanted Arms and Ridge Racer 6. Also bought The Ultimate Matrix Collection and Lost in Translation (love young Miss Johansson) on HD-DVD.

Comment

With the PAL Shadow Hearts 3 being released in a week, I was quite happy to find a mint copy of Koudelka for ?5 earlier in my local indoor market

Now to find Shadow Hearts Covenant again!

Comment

I like my DS games:

Comment

Being comfortably behind the times saves me a bunch of cash, with the exception of succumbing to the relentless play-asia ad banners here.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BaudAttitude View Post
                        Being comfortably behind the times saves me a bunch of cash, with the exception of succumbing to the relentless play-asia ad banners here.

I feel the Capcom love flowing

Comment

Bought the DMC boxset from andrewfee on here. The rest from Gamestation on 4 for ?20

Comment

Plus Pinball FX and the Crackdown DLC from the Marketplace. Will also get Xevious then that'll be it until Forza 2 so unless I can raise some funds by selling, my spending for May is probably over.

Comment

A couple of late arrivals for me.

Mushi Futari+Pink Sweets OSTs:

DDP DOJ, Espgaluda and Ibara PCBs:

Comment

I've been really concentrating on 1 system for the last month

still got some to arrive - will post them in the June thread

Comment

Working...
                                X