EDGE 176 scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
    Page 17 has an advert for 'Edge Presents The Art of Videogames' Volume 1 - anybody got that?
    Saw it flicked through it not inspiring imho. If it would have had more text explaining why the artist did this n that etc, I may well have been tempted/interview with the artists or something of that elk.

Comment

Ahh... my favourite typo. Here's an elk:

Comment

lol I really can't reply to that, so I'll leave the typo

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
          Fixed, (^_^)

I rely on my own judgement to determine a **** game, games that mags have marked down as crap i have bought & really enjoyed so it really means nothing. The age of the printed games mag is dead, for the price of edge i can buy a vc game & i know which id rather have.
          Thats the way I'm feeling as well. Magazine reviews are one opinion. People read far too much into them.

Comment

Originally posted by Juha View Post
            Both total turds.

One is abysmally bad (Mama) and another, while having SOME sense of humour, looks like an out-of-date Gamecube (oh wait.. it is an out-of-date gamecube game). I wonder if the Wii is gonna have any meaningful Made-For-Wii third party games that are not party games and / or lazy ports, anytime soon.....

Wii = 8 year old plastic; I'm glad Edge isn't jumping on the wagon

J.

I don't think you even own a Wii either.

Comment

Working...
            X