Changes to Nintendo Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babs View Post
    Hmm well I never, apparently Nintendo weren't involved in either the design or the release of the Power Glove.

You live and learn.
    They put it in The Wizard though!

Comment

"...it's so bad"

Comment

"I have over 50 games. I know all of them"

Wow, FIFTY games!

That's what I thought at the time, anyway.

Comment

So I don't know much about these star points having not owned Nintendo hardware in a while, but the general impression I get overall is that Japan gamers get loads of cool stuff to choose from via Club Nintendo or whatever, and UK gamers get bugger all to choose from via NOE. Would I be wrong in this assumption? lol

Club Nintendo could work differently for all I know... I'm just going by how I'd expect to be treated by Nintendo Europe.

Comment

Considering my Virtual Boy broke irreparably last month, what I wouldn't give for some VBs to wazz my points away on.

Comment

You have until tomorrow to sign up to the new terms and conditions or your account will be closed and your stars declared null and void.

The resource for people who make and sell games.

I only found out about this from the above article as my email address was wrong in my account.

Comment

Originally posted by monomaniacpat View Post
                You have until tomorrow to sign up to the new terms and conditions or your account will be closed and your stars declared null and void.

The resource for people who make and sell games.

I only found out about this from the above article as my email address was wrong in my account.
                my email works but ive not heard anything about this o.0

Comment

anyone noticed that your downloaded virtual console games now appear in the your treasure page on the nintendo vip site and when you click on them you get a pop up saying

Thank you for downloading
                  'Item'

You will soon be able to claim your stars here.

Comment

so does that mean that the 40 odd titles I downloaded previously to linking up my account won't be included?

Comment

Quite probably!

Just checked mine and apparently I downloaded some Canal thing, which I've never even heard of?

Comment

Originally posted by debug77 View Post
                        Quite probably!

Just checked mine and apparently I downloaded some Canal thing, which I've never even heard of?
                        That's the voting channel

Comment

Ah ha! Thanks

Comment

Hey all, just a head up, I've recieved an email from Nintendo stating that they've changed the Club Nintendo T&C's.

If you don't log in and accept the terms by 31st May 2011 you will LOSE YOUR STAR POINTS

Comment

Working...
                            X