No announcement yet.

The official WiiWare thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty sure there was at least comments on it if not a dedicated thread but the search isn't bringing anything up.

Fluidity is out on the US wiiware store, 1200 points. /me tips hat to the bombcast.

Demo available as well.
    Last edited by Bort; 08-12-2010, 20:14.

Comment

Originally posted by Bort View Post
      Pretty sure there was at least comments on it if not a dedicated thread but the search isn't bringing anything up.

Fluidity is out on the US wiiware store, 1200 points. /me tips hat to the bombcast.

Demo available as well.

Out on the Eu store now under the name Hydroventure.

Comment

Ghosts and Goblins + EXED EXES are both available on VC now. (800pts).

Comment

Originally posted by Bort View Post
          Out on the Eu store now under the name Hydroventure.
          Thanks for the above. I struggled to find out the US name for this, even though I knew it was possible they'd switched the name!

Just finished Max and the Magic Marker. Enjoyable-ish. There was just something faintly annoying about the way the game played, I guess because it was all too easy to mis-draw and, because it's fairly open ended, there are too many possible solutions.

Comment

Too bad it's being released on XboxLive Arcade first with widescreen support and a bunch of extra features, while Wii owners have to wait a few more months. Hope they charge less for the WiiWare version...

Comment

Finally. A Bit.Trip game that focuses on the experience.

Bit.Trip Flux will be out on the 25th (EU) and the 28th in the US.
              GameSetWatch
              To help tell the story of CommanderVideo's transition back to The Source, we wanted to convey the point that it is an unstoppable pull which draws him home. For this reason, there is no Game Over. Bit.Trip Flux is meant to be played and completed in one sitting. It has also been designed such that most players will be able to fulfill that goal. Bit.Trip Flux, while difficult, is not as punishing in its difficulty as the previous games in the series; yet reaching the new Meta Mode and staying there is quite a feat, so the challenge is there for experts.
              http://www.bittripgame.com/bittrip-flux.html

Comment

My Little Baby
                Publisher: dtp young entertainment
                Players: 1
                ESRB Rating: E (Everyone)
                Price: 600 Wii Points
                Description: Have you always dreamed of having a cute little baby to lovingly care for? Now is your chance. Your little bundle of joy smiles at you gleefully, and you have to do everything you can to make sure it develops and grows in a healthy manner. Changing, bathing and feeding are as much a part of your duties as shopping, preparing meals, rocking your baby to sleep, playtime, dressing and teaching it to crawl and walk. But above all, what your little angel needs is your love and attention. All this, plus an enormous selection of toys, clothes and other objects, will make your little one the happiest baby in the whole wide world.
                I dunno, man.

Comment

I keep thinking about getting Urbanix. It's based on Qix I think but with a bulldozer.

Comment

Working...
                  X