Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have missed all this since my pc has been up and down

Comment

I guess this weekend is the time to finally get that JPN PSN account set up that I've been promising to do all year.

Comment

yep no excuse not to, only takes 5 minutes.

Rumour has it GT5P demo will be up around 4am Saturday morning (UK time) - but don't quote me on that.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
          yep no excuse not to, only takes 5 minutes.

Rumour has it GT5P demo will be up around 4am Saturday morning (UK time) - but don't quote me on that.

Opps just did lol

i am looking forward to it........just hope the download is not to big

Comment

700MB apparently.

Comment

Thinking ahead slightly, I presume once I have the JPN account setup there is nothing stopping me obtaining some of the prepaid points cards from Japan and purchasing the full GT5P game in December?

Comment

Indeed not. Although at the current price of points cards, the blu-ray version may end up being cheaper. Let me know if you can find a relatively cheap source for the cards though.

Comment

Oh I was under the impression the Blu-Ray version was due out later than the PSN download but it seems not. Probably go the disc route then.

Comment

I thought I'd heard that too. DL on 20/11 and BR on... 13/12? Something like that anyway.

Comment

Lol, good luck finding the JPN PSN cards.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I'll probably wait anyway to be honest, otherwise I'll only end up buying it twice.

Comment

Think 20/11 was the original release date, but it's now out both ways now on 13th Dec.

NCSX sell the JPN store cards

Comment

GT5 Prologue Demo...

It becomes 20th October in Japan in less than 3 hours. How soon are we likely to be able to download this from the JPN store do you think?

Comment

4am UK time (tomorrow) was when I heard it will be going up (11pm PST), don't think we'll have any trouble downloading it.

Going to merge this into the GT5 Headlines thread, there's plenty of GT5P demo chat in there already.
                              Last edited by VR46; 19-10-2007, 12:26.

Comment

Ah, good stuff. I'll definitely get the BR version then, will make a nice (Probably late) Christmas present to myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X