Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evolution-One View Post
    I won't be choosing the Viper.

It's looking great, I can't wait to play it.

Comment

Looks 99% confirmed that GT5 Prologue won't be appearing in US/Europe until March 2008.

Comment

Oh for the love of god.... i've not got round to sorting out access to US/Japan PSN stores yet but i will definitely do so now.

Comment

So March 2008 for Prologue... when the hell can we expect an English version of the final game?

Comment

Goddamn, this game keeps looking better and better. I'm loving the shadow movement inside the car. I'm still amazed they haven't updated the screeching tire and engine sounds since GT2 though. Whats the deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
              So March 2008 for Prologue... when the hell can we expect an English version of the final game?
              xmas 08?

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post

After this...
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

... and shortly before this

Comment

*pre-orders GT4 Mobile*

I flicked through an old copy of Nuts/Zoo/Loaded/whatever at work the other day and they had a review of the Phantom.

Comment

Originally posted by Wired
                      In anticipation of the release of Gran Turismo 5 Prologue later this year, Sony has announced that the downloadable PS3 game Gran Turismo HD Concept will be removed from its PlayStation Store in Japan.

The free download will be taken down after September 30, so if you haven't grabbed it yet, do so now. Sony hasn't said whether the American branch will follow suit.

The Japanese Gran Turismo site will stop keeping track of the game's online rankings on the same date, but that the ranking system in the game itself will continue to function.
                      Wired

Comment

They running out of disk space or something?

Comment

Originally posted by debug77 View Post
                          They running out of disk space or something?
                          No point in having 2 demos of the same game I suppose, especially when they want people to pay for the 2nd demo!

Comment

Comment

**** me that took its time downloading...

Is that PGR4?

Comment

Its worth the time

Comment

Working...
                                X