No announcement yet.

Gran Turismo 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But Polyphony have announced (and it's been on their site for weeks) the price for downloading GT5P (due out on 13th Dec) - prehaps something got lost in translation in the above interview - or he was talking about non JPN markets ? all a bit weird.

Comment

I think the question was misunderstood to be honest, they must have been talking about the full game.

Comment

That's the impression I get too.

Comment

Spot the GT5 car - quiz comparing some images taken from GT5 to real life equivalents (found via ps3fanboy).

Comment

Originally posted by FatGit_UK View Post
            Spot the GT5 car - quiz comparing some images taken from GT5 to real life equivalents (found via ps3fanboy).
            Neat - i got 10/14. The clarity and more uniform lighting in the GT5 pics made them a bit more distinguishable.

Comment

One of them has the GT logo in the picture

Comment

I got 10, some are easy if you've seen past screenshots. I hope GT5 will look that good when we finally get to try it out for ourselves.

Comment

10/14 for me too. Got a tad excited when I thought they had an F1 car in GT5. Although, judging by the last ones it is possible.

Comment

100% thats was wayyy to easy

Comment

I got the pretty standard 10 too lol.

It would be a lot more difficult if they removed the backgrounds and just had the cars.

A few of them had fairly obvious differences between the two photos but I still wasn't sure which was which.

EDIT:
                      It wasn't the actual cars that gave the game away though...apart from one picture where the real car was dirty.
                      Last edited by JP; 08-10-2007, 20:17.

Comment

Most of them are well used press photos and the others have the copyright info on the bottom of the picture

Comment

13! Didnt get the F1 one right!

Some of them are gorgeous btw.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike View Post
                            Most of them are well used press photos and the others have the copyright info on the bottom of the picture
                            See, you were playing by different rules to the rest of us! You were playing the "I recognise that picture" game while the rest of us seemed to be playing the "This one looks a more realistic car" game!

I demand a recount please moderators!!!

Comment

Hey I don't remember seeing the rules !

Comment

yeah mike, you spoil sport!

Comment

Working...
                                X