No announcement yet.

Gran Turismo 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great. 16 player online racing should be fun. Please, please include headset voice chat!!!

Graphics look stunning as expected, 1080p @ 60fps is a great achievment on a game that looks that good.

Is there a list of cars released yet, clio v6

Comment

GC 2007 Gameplay footage

Comment

It any different to yesterdays video?

Comment

As I understand it yesterdays was a trailer this is show floor gameplay !

After an amazing trailer last night here comes some much awaited gameplay of Gran Turismo 5. And I doubt anyone will be disappointed!

Comment

Watching it now. Impressive.

Comment

Very impressive, but what was the guy thinking trying to overtake round the outside of the sharp hairpin

Comment

Good to see the CPU cars drive 'normally' and not like Schumacher.

Comment

Is it me or are cars absent from rear/wing mirrors? Still look a bit Pole Position in the mirrors too.

Does look real nice, though.

Comment

The person playing isn't that good is he?

And what happened to the 3 or 4 turns of the wheel when he went around that hairpin? And was he using paddleshift, as it just looked as if he weren't changing gear.

Apart from that looks very nice indeed.

Comment

I'm not seeing any cars in the mirrors either lol!!!

I'm hoping that they'll be added in the couple of months to go to until Prologue rather than having to wait for the full game!

I'm also hoping that you can adjust the mirrors as a reflection of the sky doesn't really help when trying to beat 15 other cars. It's a shame there isn't a HD PSN download so we can have a proper look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                        I don't Rad Mobile is one of the worst Racers SEGA ever made inthe Arcades , its sh8t and boring , much like G-Loc . Looked ace , played like crap
                        I just meant the over-the-top vibe. I'd like a wacky racer from Sega. Outrun2 is cool and refreshing, but it's far from crazy.

Comment

Nice cockpit view. Wish Forza had this. Everything looks a bit high contrast, but it could just be the video quality.

Comment

As someone mentioned yesterday, the cockpit view doesn't seem as animated as it could be. In PGR3, every bump you hit and corner you turn you can see the car twisting and turning and your head shaking most likely as well and the field of vision always changes, whereas the frame of the car seems to be stuck in the same place throughout in GT5 which makes it a bit static and lifeless.

Comment

If the head kept turning and looking around in GT5 i wouldn't be able to play it in car, i need a view like dirts'.

Comment

We just had a chance to sit down with Gran Turismo series creator Kazunori Yamauchi to not only watch the Polyphony Digital president play some expert-level Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, but catch up on how the teaser version of Gran Turismo 5 will play. The early taste of the first proper PLAYSTATION 3 release will feature a number of firsts, including online play, damage effects for cars, and fully modeled interiors.

Also at the behest of fans is a working damage model, one of unspecified depth. We didn't see Kaz run into anything during our session, so it was hard to tell if the game features the system in place yet. When asked about the new built-from-the-ground-up AI code and the option for car damage, Yamauchi indicated that CPU controlled drivers are aware of the new penalties for playing "bumper cars." With up to sixteen cars on the track, they need to be aware of each and the danger of spinning out when one comes in contact with another.

Yamauchi also confirmed, via his translator Tsubasa Inaba, that a new force feedback wheel is being developed specifically for the release of the game. The Polyphony Digital staff declined to give us additional details on what changes we could expect, but I think we can safely assume that they're not adding motion control.
                                Loads More Info Here!

Comment

Working...
                                X