Gran Turismo 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by On The Edge of Insanity View Post

You'll see the back of my car on the track!
    Yeah before I lap you!

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
    I can imagine I'll get into this if it works well but I'd be surprised if most of my time didn't end up in time trials working out exactly how the cars work best!
    Yeah whatever... you're coming online and that's it. Be said!

... aren't we mature.

Comment

Originally posted by MarioMark View Post
      Yeah before I lap you!
      Damn you (shakes fist)

Comment

6 Days to go fellas - is anyone gonna do an online meeting thread for this?
        I`d do it - but I think its better if someone mod like can do it and filter out all the excess posts.

Oh I`m gonna woop all of ya!
        (fighting talk)

Comment

Was just thinking the same, will start a thread in a minute.

Comment

As I'm buying it off the JPN PSN I assume it may be like Warhawk and lock to that PSN name right?

Comment

Don't know, you mean your JPN PS3 Tag ? not got Warhawk so bit in the dark.

Meet up thread 'ere

Comment

Originally posted by On The Edge of Insanity View Post
                As I'm buying it off the JPN PSN I assume it may be like Warhawk and lock to that PSN name right?
                Hope not, but if it is we'll still be able to play it offline on our normal UK accounts right?

Comment

I assume so, I don't really know what happened with Warhawk as I didn't buy it myself, just saw it mentioned in a couple of threads. That was online only though wasn't it.

David - yeah, I think Warhawk locked it to the sign-in name of the account it was purchased using.

Comment

Damn, I just registered my points on my mates JP account that we share.

Comment

With Warhawk it was locked to the account that bought it so if this is the same we'll have to swap our JP PSN tags.

I was always expecting this one to be locked to an account.

Mark, if it's like Warhawk you'll be able to play it using any account at all. The save may not be compatible with the US or UK version of the full game though.

Comment

We'll see. Anyway it's been a while since we've had this worrying feeling when it comes to imports. They've made it so easy for us in the past 10 years.

Mind you, they can't lock the Blu-ray version so maybe this won't be locked too. Then again, Warhawk also came out on Blu-ray.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                          Was just thinking the same, will start a thread in a minute.
                          Nice one cheers

Comment

Im tempted to buy a PS3 just for this. NOT a good time of year to be forking out ?300 for one game though.....

Comment

Bah, I just crumbled and ordered this. Guess I'll have both regional versions come February.

Comment

Some say I'm not very good at these type of games, but I intentionally sit in the last position so I can overlook the rest of you in the name of safety. Will have this on thy launch. Got me white vibrating pad out ready

Comment

Working...
                                X