No announcement yet.

Gran Turismo 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww yeah I think the PS3 is having a great end to the year. R&C, Uncharted, UT3 and GT5: P is all good!

Comment

Originally posted by Mofoman View Post
      If they concentrate too much on the graphical side of thing's I fear for this game, also they really need to sort out the AI in the final game once you have a powerful car, and not just make every race a snorefest with you miles ahead of the Ai by the secobnd lap.
      I think the visuals are paramount. The PS3 has yet to make the masses drool with uncontrollable lust for the machine. Gran Turismo games have been immensely popular, and technically impressive.

I think most gamers are expecting GT5 to blow-them-away. If it does look miles better than Forza2, I think a lot of non ps3 owners, will buy the machine.

Obviously, the physics & AI need to be great. This is a game that has everything to prove, and needs to set the racing scene on fire.

Comment

If they can give me the usual GT affair, that runs well and looks as it does already on PS3, has online racing with TT leaderboards... I'll be a happy chappy. Things like damage and weather effects would be most welcome, but not essential for me.

By the time GT5 comes out, I reckon we should have trophies intergrated via Home or something. It's all looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by huxley View Post
          The London circuit does look fantastic, but as posted above online racing is going to turn into bumper cars in such a confined space.
          The online racing is listed as up to 16 players, hopefully they'll see sense with tracks like this and the one that was in GT HD and cut it down by a few.

Comment

Well, the website has been updated saying 'On sale today'. Ooooh.

Comment

Was like that this morning.

Comment

Don't think anyone honestly knows what time it will be available, case of just being patient. He says

Comment

Well, it's been lying since this morning then.... bah!

Comment

lol true.

Comment

News just in. This has been out on Jap PSN for a while, but people in Europe won't see it as it's blocked out by some region filter gubbin...

Comment

Whaaaat. Let me check with my JPN PS3.

Edit: Can't see it if it is indeed there. Latest I get is Pixel Junk Monsters
                        Last edited by ChrisF; 12-12-2007, 19:36.

Comment

News just in. This has been out on Jap PSN for a while, but people in Europe won't see it as it's blocked out by some region filter gubbin...
                          Info came from?
                          Last edited by huxley; 12-12-2007, 19:37.

Comment

Sorry, it was just a nightmare. Oops.

Self ban.

Comment

somebody told me it was going up at 4am...

Comment

Yup, limit of 12 on the London track as well as the one from HD (Eider something or other? The name escapes me.) I believe.

Comment

Working...
                                X