No announcement yet.

Gran Turismo 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet the damage modeling ends up being non visual and just affects the handling.

Comment

if you think of the level of detail in the cars where they even model screw heads, you can imagine the work involved to pull that detail apart in a crash

Comment

Going to start a GT5P Time Trial thread later this evening, if someone wants to PM me a choice of car and someone else a track (the more suggestions I get the merrier) I'll set it all up ASAP. Make a week long thing and see how it goes - only stipulation I was thinking of was that it's on the proper simulation handling, gears and all the other gubbins can be at the drivers own choice - sound alright ?

Comment

may be up for that i suck tho

Comment

That'd be cool Holliss. I remember having a go at the Dirt and Forza 2 time trials... I was really bad.

Comment

I meant to post it in the First Play thread, anyway, guess all you youngsters are out on the pull etc tonight so will put something together tomorrow.

Comment

I'm not.

I'm at home with the lovely consoles.

Comment

New update for GT5P available. Nothing major. The F2007 now features LCD content...

Online play
                  - The award of race credits are now allocated at a fixed rate regardless of the number of race participants.
                  - The High Speed Ring course diagram has been fixed.
                  - Some online ID's were appearing in grey in the entry list, this has been amended.
                  - Some online opponents appeared to "blur", this has been amended.

Rankings
                  - Country and area information now appears next to the online ID in the ranking boards.
                  - Unusually high scores had been recorded in some Drift Trials, this has been rectified.
                  - When Drift Trial replays were saved, occasionally these appeared in the "Load as Ghost" option of Time Trials.
                  This has now been rectified.

Performance Points (PP)
                  - The method of calculating Performance Points has been revised, to balance vehicles in events with PP upper limits.

Miscellaneous
                  - LCD display has been added in the F2007 interior view.
                  - Some interiors and exteriors of some vehicle models have been revised.
                  - On occasion the Quick Tune gear ratio became impossible to reset in some cars, this has been amended.
                  - The manual has been updated.

Caution
                  - The button assignments will be reset when the update is applied.
                  - In line with the application of the update, all ranking data will also be reset.

Comment

Still cant race the F1s online yet.

Comment

oh updates all around today !

Comment

I think only 4 people own the F2007 anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike View Post
                          oh updates all around today !
                          AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED

Comment

That happend almost instantly on my first two attempts and then it came down quick style. They need to sort it out though.

Comment

Legit link to the GT Academy Time Trails competition email I received earlier.

Comment

No chance of me getting in to that.

Any updates due soon-ish for Prologue?

Comment

Working...
                                X