No announcement yet.

Gran Turismo 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know, I was just going by what PolyPhony originally said.

Comment

The blu-ray version needs at least 5121MBs according to the cover.

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
        The blu-ray version needs at least 5121MBs according to the cover.
        That's loaded with all the initial video content.

Comment

I can't seem to connect to the GT5 news page anymore.

Don't tell me they locked us out, right before D-day (25th online)!?

Comment

Unless they've started maintenance early ?

(see my post in the GT5P First Play thread)

Comment

It was supposed to go down for 24 hours starting today sometime. In work so can't look for it but it says on teh JP GT homepage.

Comment

Shame this pic is a confirmed fake, I almost exploded for a few seconds, then realised they haven't even flipped the F1 car the right way, n00bs.

Comment

hehe, and the tire tracks behind it are a bit woobly wobbly

Will there be F1 in GT5 or even the rally bits?

Comment

I imagine there will be downloadable F1 cars although they may not be licensed models.

I wouldn't be surprised if GT 5 was the only GT on the PS3, I wouldn't be surprised to see some fairly large add ons rather than GT 6 being released on the PS3.

Comment

The prologue to the fifth Gran Turismo is due to hit shelves on the 28th March, and will be priced at 24.99. A downloadable version of the game is also due. -

UK date (28th March for the disc version, I assume the day before for PSN?) and pricing £24.99 - again for the disc version) confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
                        http://www.mcvuk.com/news/29431/GT-5...-28th#comments

UK date (28th March for the disc version, I assume the day before for PSN?) and pricing ?24.99 - again for the disc version) confirmed.
                        Plus Dual Shock and white PS3 same day with a bundle containing all 3

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike View Post
                          Plus Dual Shock and white PS3 same day with a bundle containing all 3
                          Has that been confirmed for the UK as well as the US on 28th March now?

Comment

Gran Turismo 5: Prologue will be available in the US from April 17 in shops or as a download.

GamesRadar+ takes you closer to the games, movies and TV you love.

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
                              Has that been confirmed for the UK as well as the US on 28th March now?
                              Not confirmed but I have my info

Comment

play.com have had it listed as 28th March for few days now, only £17.99 as well

Comment

Working...
                                X