Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still waiting for PSP GT............

Comment

They seem to be more of a car based tech firm these days rather than an all out games developer.

Comment

Wow that pic quality must be crazy. I`m sure it won`t be too long before we see GT logos on cars along with Yokohama, Michelin etc. I do believe if not already, the picture quality in GT5 will be unreal. I would love them to release some more tracks as soon as poss. Love the new cars but more tracks please. I can`t see a vid for this crazy high res sesh they had which is a bit strange??
        Last edited by JU!; 21-11-2008, 14:04.

Comment

Originally posted by JU! View Post
          Wow that pic quality must be crazy. I`m sure it won`t be too long before we see GT logos on cars along with Yokohama, Michelin etc. I do believe if not already, the picture quality in GT5 will be unreal. I would love them to release some more tracks as soon as poss. Love the new cars but more tracks please. I can`t see a vid for this crazy high res sesh they had which is a bit strange??
          I'd love to have been there to see it running at 2160p and 240fps, you'd probably have a hard time telling the difference between a game and the real thing at that kind of quality, not like running it on a standard setup wasn't close to that already mind.

Can't find any vids for it either, it'll probably end up on GTTV though at some point.

Comment

I would like to see trophies in Prologue seeming as it's doing a lovely job of eating my HDD.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharfetchd View Post
              Posted over on the official site along with another feature of GT5P running at 240fps, interesting stuff I suppose, from a whats possible in future consoles sort of way. Still, I wish Polyphony Digital would stop pissing about with things like this and just release GT5.
              How much further from the Wii ethos can you get? ... Sony need to wake-up - because even the majority of hardcore geeks aren't impressed by this sort of thing. I just want the bloody game, sooner rather than later.

Comment

Hopefully as far from the wii ethos as possible

Comment

This is Sony's main problem for this generation. Its all about 'look at what the Ps3 potentially can do'. Its all about tech, tech and more tech. But games? They are hardly to be seen and if they are around they suffer from graphical inconsistencies or hardly surpass the 360.

Even GT5 prologue looks pretty much bland in-game, and all for the 60fps 1080p resolution.

It would even be foolish to give the new GT the GT5 moniker. 5 Prologue is too old and updated so much, its probably some sort of true GT5 by next winter.

Announcing GT6 would make a bigger impact.

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
                    Hopefully as far from the wii ethos as possible
                    Yep.. I hate the Wii ethos - but.. I'm also tired of extreme tech spec talk.

Just give me stunning games, that play well. Sony haven't got enough great games appearing; they just talk and talk.

Comment

Speaking to Spanish newspaper Il Finaciero James Armstrong, Sony's chief executive in southern Europe, has revealed that Gran Turismo 5 will be released in

Seems like Christmas 2009 in Europe is the target for the retail release.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
                        http://www.mcvuk.com/news/32524/Gran-Turismo-5-dated

Seems like Christmas 2009 in Europe is the target for the retail release.
                        It's the date I expected. After playing prologue quite a bit - I can only hope that the full game is much more satisfying in all areas. The best thing about the game at the moment, is the visuals, which are very impressive at 1080P.

I look forward to reading more details as to what I should expect in the final version.

Comment

It'll be interesting to see if they try anything new with the structure of the game itself, it's been a pretty standard setup for a while now.

Comment

Some interesting details there, including MAJOR rumour-age of the PSP version shipping. This. Year.

From what we can at least try to extrapolate from the post about winds and birdtamers is that GT5 will have more than 600 vehicles, "almost" 96 tracks, support for user-created tracks, online racing with more players than ever before (16 was the maximum in Gran Turismo 5: Prologue, pictured above), and voice chat.

In addition to that, there are some discreet mentions of Gran Turismo Mobile, the PlayStation Portable version of GT. There has been speculation that the game was canned. After all, it's been almost five years since the game was first announced -- right along with the PSP itself. And although last November, Gran Turismo mastermind Kazunori Yamauchi promised that the project was still "moving ahead," we've seen very little -- if any -- indication that the game is still in development.

But we have it on good accord from sources inside Sony that not only is GT Mobile still alive, but that it's coming this fall and will be shown at this year's E3 in June.

Comment

I imagine that it?ll be shown off at E3 this year and we?ll hear a lot more information about it but I?m still not certain a release date set this year will be hit.

The track creation thing sounds interesting, I imagine it could be something like a track like London can be sectioned off with he user choosing which roads and alleys can be used to race down?

Although I?m sure it?ll be delayed some more, I cannot wait to play the full game.

Comment

Oh man i cannot wait for this. Probably my most anticipate game. Hope that it is this year. Having not played Prolouge saving myself for this.

Comment

Working...
                                X