Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evolution-One View Post
    15 in this shot!
    I havent seen a race that packed since Daytonna USA 2001. Looks good.

Comment

That looks truly amazing visually, the next step in console graphics. I'm even tempted to buy a PS3 if it does indeed end up looking like this when its released.

Comment

What can I say apart from truly stunning. If there's a game as good as PGR/Forza to back up the graphics, then I'm there.

Comment

^ agreed. If this plays as good as its looks, resisting the temptation to buy a PS3 will definitely be getting much harder, even more so if it really is 15+ cars in a race

Comment

I could imagine 15 players online would be one of the greatest things ever. Plus, if we had an ntsc endurance race online, it would almost be like le mans. How good would that be?

Like I said before, they have had plenty of time since GT4 to bring the series bang up to its former glory. I pray that they have done so.

Comment

Originally posted by Senna View Post
              I could imagine 15 players online would be one of the greatest things ever.
              Yeah definitely! It would be brilliant to have so many more positions to go for online in an endurance race.
              Last edited by MarioMark; 18-07-2007, 18:41.

Comment

It's a surprise how different it looks due to the extra cars on the tracks to me. It'll be a completely different game with 15 cars there...

I'm not sure exactly how the video was made but there seemed to be a fair bit of jostling and competition between the other cars also.

Comment

15 cars would make this game astounding I think, in career, arcade, online, the whole thing would be ace. Like y ou say and online endurance with 15 of us from here would be immensely fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Wools View Post
                    I havent seen a race that packed since Daytonna USA 2001. Looks good.
                    I think that might be a photoshop, I find it suspicious that there are 2 of almost all the cars there.

Comment

I do like how clever they are being with this though. Look at the repition on the tarmack texture, the original is tiny. same with the grass. The thing is you would probably never notice due to the excellent lighting and models.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                        I think that might be a photoshop, I find it suspicious that there are 2 of almost all the cars there.
                        Why would Polyphony waste their time PhotoShoping an image? If they wanted to show a screen with 15 or 150 cars then they could just render 150 cars onto a still image instead of wasting time with editing cars like that.

It seems unlikely that they would bother advertise a shot as in game on their web site if it wasn't though. They never have before and there just isn't any advantage to doing it...

Comment

I think they might have photoshopped the whole trailer too..........

Comment

Has it been confirmed that GT5 will feature more than 6 cars on the road?

The videos show lots of cars and it did look like in-game footage, but like said earlier in thread..probably replay footage with the added smoothing/blurring effects and the like.
                            Last edited by hudson; 19-07-2007, 10:30.

Comment

Will have a PS3 before this comes out, god I hope they stick to the October Prologue release date.

Assume there's been no mention of a USA/PAL release date (yes I know it'll be region free anyway).

Read this quote this morning, hopefully it's true.

Originally posted by GTPlanet
                              The new game is expected to feature as many as 16 cars on-track at the same time, fully integrated with head-to-head online competition!
                              Last edited by VR46; 19-07-2007, 10:47.

Comment

nevermind

Comment

Working...
                                X