What's that Apex thing?

Comment

Day - Night cycle

TopGear has the same camera filters used in the show

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
          What's that Apex thing?
          Details
          Gran Turismo doesn’t cut corners, and neither does this Collector’s Edition. It’s packed full of must-have items that were picked and designed for true car lovers: an exclusive 1:43 scale diecast Nissan GT-R Spec V, an in-depth 300-page car guide, a GT-branded key chain, a voucher for five (5) DLC cars, and a numbered certificate of authenticity, all housed in stylish, premium packaging. And you get all that for $99.99 MSRP.
          http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/06/15/it%E2%80%99s-official-gran-turismo-5-is-coming-november-2-2010/

Comment

Nice, and actually not a terrible price either.

Comment

Looks stunning. Can't wait, just hope the career mode has had a grand reworking.

Comment

So the car guide will be like the one with Japanese GT3?

Comment

Comment

Probably my favourite franchise so I'm really looking forward to this.

They'd mentioned ages ago that you would be able to race at different times of the day on all the tracks but they hadn't mentioned if they had a full day/night cycle or whether there was set times but the video seems to suggest there are day/night cycles which is good news.

It'd be nice if they allowed the Stig's times to be uploaded as ghosts in the game as well as the times from Star in a Reasonably Priced car section.

I can really see myself buying that collector's edition.

Comment

They said that was a feature ages ago I will try and find a link

Comment

Something tells me I'll be buying a new telly come November. Luckily my birthday's in November so I can make excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
                          Probably my favourite franchise so I'm really looking forward to this.

They'd mentioned ages ago that you would be able to race at different times of the day on all the tracks but they hadn't mentioned if they had a full day/night cycle or whether there was set times but the video seems to suggest there are day/night cycles which is good news.

It'd be nice if they allowed the Stig's times to be uploaded as ghosts in the game as well as the times from Star in a Reasonably Priced car section.

I can really see myself buying that collector's edition.

Comment

I'm unbelievably pumped for GT5 after seeing the new footage.

That is all.

Comment

The rally night stages in the trailer was pretty brief but looked stunning.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike View Post
                                The reason I questioned it was because of that video, there's three separate cuts and each seems to have a separate time of day and a slightly different location in rapid succession. It doesn't just change from one to the other.

All they've said is that you'll be able to race day & night and not mentioned whether it will be a full day/night cycle. It certainly looks like it does but it's still not been confirmed.

You'd be amazed how long this has been discussed on GTP, it's going crazy on there at the moment as they'd built up so much hype for this at E3.

I'm looking forward to seeing the proper in-game photomode screen captures as that uses a mind numbing 18 megapixel camera!

Comment

Working...
                                X