Cannot log into shop :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot log into shop :(

every time i click on the shop it says connecting......and stays that way for 30 min then i give up

every other thing seems to work ok though

logging in via ethernet cable to my computer

edited
    Last edited by Daragon; 03-07-2007, 08:04. Reason: Because I'm a noob

Comment

wii virtual console

Comment

Oops lol, didn't realise what forum it was in XD

Comment

Have you installed the latest system update?

My JPN Wii wont let me onto the VC channel unless I've updated.

Comment

Have you got the adapter thing for the ethernet cable Steve?

Comment

yep its updated

what adapter thing ?

my x360 when connects fine using the same cable

and the wii will connect to the network with every other function just not the shop

Comment

I thought that you needed an adapter to connect to the interweb with a cable like that. I may be wrong though?

Comment

Yeah! Wasn't the USB > Ethernet adaptor meant to come out in Jan/Feb?

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                    yep its updated

what adapter thing ?

my x360 when connects fine using the same cable

and the wii will connect to the network with every other function just not the shop
                    Are you saying you can connect to the Everybody Votes Channel, News Channel, Weather Channel and Internet Channel using a wired connection without the USB to ethernet adaptor? I don't believe that's possible.

Comment

oh hangon i have a little adaptor for my wii that i plug in my ethernet cable into

sorry forgot

Comment

Same here, it's not happening! I've got a US Will set as Brazil account. Wonder if they've caught on? I hope not, I've got about £20 sat on my Wii.

Comment

Selix, you can just set it back to US if you want to try that. Your points still remain. You can switch location all the time if you like. I wouldn't imagine it's a region thing though or it would have affected far more people.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            Selix, you can just set it back to US if you want to try that. Your points still remain. You can switch location all the time if you like. I wouldn't imagine it's a region thing though or it would have affected far more people.
                            Thought so, not looked into it much yet because I thought the servers were down, and saw the title of this thread so I thought I'd comment that I'm also having problrms getting into the shopping Channel. I'll try again tomorrow. Probably just a one off.

Comment

I do the same thing, set to Brazil, buy points, set back to US and shop. I also have real trouble getting on, 3 out of four times it takes 5 or six minutes and then gives me an error code. Both cable and wifi are the same. I stick with cable for the faster download speeds though. Just keep trying I guess!

Comment

Working...
                              X