Anno 1701: Dawn of Discovery - 7
    Etrian Odussey - 8
    Resi 4 - 9
    Megaman ZX - 6
    Flatout UC - 7
    More Brain Training - 7
    Trioncube - 5

Also an exclusive GTA 4 feature, Video Game Art and a Shoot-em Up Bible
    Last edited by HaHaUK; 09-07-2007, 11:30.

Interesting scores, suprised they rated Kirby higher than Manhunt.

Comment

Manhunt?

Comment

Nice to see decent scores for both Anno and Etrian Odyssey as i've been meaning to pick up both.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmbob View Post
          Manhunt?
          Manhunt 2!

Comment

Wasn't being picky BTW, just wondered why they've reviewed it.
            I suppose if there's review copies floating about, it won't be long until we can all play it then?

Comment

I suppose if there's review copies floating about, it won't be long until we can all play it then?
              It's still being released in the US, and there is the chance that the ban in the UK will be overturned, so fingers crossed.

Comment

They review Manhunt 2 post ban and take that angle in the text. I only skimmed it - apparently the plot is better than before, the wii controls work well but the focus has shifted too much to the combat, so it has lost the edge that made the original special.

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Hadi View Post
                  It's still being released in the US, and there is the chance that the ban in the UK will be overturned, so fingers crossed.
                  No US release either. an AO rating means Sony and Nintendo won't allow it on their platforms and places like Best Buy and Wallmart wouldn;t stock it either so there's no point. The whole game is 'on hold' worldwide at the moment.

Comment

NGamer reviewed it pre-ban, and gave it 92%. It's on the front cover too.
                    They've not pulled the mag either, in fact, it might of even boosted the magazone sales.

Comment

Final Fantasy Tactics got a good score, nice to know there will be a PSP game coming out that will actually get me to wipe the dust off mine.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                        They review Manhunt 2 post ban and take that angle in the text. I only skimmed it - apparently the plot is better than before, the wii controls work well but the focus has shifted too much to the combat, so it has lost the edge that made the original special.
                        iirc they only gave the first Manhunt 3 / 10 so a 6 is 100% increase. Not bad!

Comment

Crikey. Mario Party is getting pummelled.

Think I'll cancel.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                            iirc they only gave the first Manhunt 3 / 10 so a 6 is 100% increase. Not bad!
                            But they also said in the manhunt 2 preview a few months back that that 3 out of 10 was "old" GamesTM with a different group of writers and had the current lot reviewed the original, they would have scored it higher as they quite liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                              But they also said in the manhunt 2 preview a few months back that that 3 out of 10 was "old" GamesTM with a different group of writers and had the current lot reviewed the original, they would have scored it higher as they quite liked it.
                              Oh right! I didn't know that as I don't read GamesTM as a general rule. Always found it a bit...erm...boring. Maybe that's just me though.

Comment

Working...
                              X