No announcement yet.

GamesTM Issue 59

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't really a fan of GamesTM, but last issue i thought was brilliantly written and well worth a purchase. Am looking forward to picking this issue up.
    ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Good score for RE4. It's my GOTY so far

Comment

Any subscribers yet to receive their copy? I generally get mine 3-5 days before it hits the shops but its not turned up yet

Comment

Had mine early this week.

Comment

A good issue, this. Still plugging through it but enjoyed the shoot-em-ups bible entry. I feel as if I've learnt a lot more about a genre I was quite ignorant of.

Comment

not had mine delivered either so far, will give them a call tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Hadi View Post
                Also an exclusive GTA 4 feature, Video Game Art and a Shoot-em Up Bible...
                Can anyone elaborate more on this? Whether it's a mixed selection of art or specific to any one game?

Comment

Its not official art from what I can see (not read the feature yet), rather 'professional' fan art.

Comment

Originally posted by dogen View Post
                    Can anyone elaborate more on this? Whether it's a mixed selection of art or specific to any one game?
                    It's about that I Am 8-Bit exhibition. The organisers get a bunch of professional artists to come up with stuff based on videogames from their childhood - basically lots of paintings of Mario smoking / gambling, stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyD View Post
                      It's about that I Am 8-Bit exhibition. The organisers get a bunch of professional artists to come up with stuff based on videogames from their childhood - basically lots of paintings of Mario smoking / gambling, stuff like that.
                      A little harsh - there's real variety of stuff there. Its a nice feature.

I thought the waif like Peach and Yoshi picture was gorgeous...

Comment

Working...
                      X