Duplicates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duplicates

After starting that "still import?" thread, I am intrigued at the number of people with multiple consoles.

How many of each console do you have?
    The only one I have a duplicate of is the DS and that is cos I gave my old one away. Others?

the only console that I don't own (nor plan to own) more than one region for is the PS3

Comment

I have 5 GameCubes (one Qoob modded, one RE4, and others for reasons I cannot remember). Other than that, one of each.
      I shall likely be selling my LE consoles very soon though.

However, both me an my brother have one each of each console (bar PS3, only I have that), so we do have at least 2 of each console in the house.

Comment

i have 2 xboxes, black american and crystal pal, neither moded.
        2 ps2s. one pal with a flip top lid, one japanese.

i really want a ds lite, but i cant really justify it now as my fat one still works. got to be a bit more careful with the money these days.

Comment

Five Gamecubes (and a Panny Q), 5 DSes, about 8 GBAs...

Don't have any duplicate current gen consoles though, and I can't imagine I will do unless I crumble and buy an Elite. The PAL 360 and US Wii & PS3 do for me.

Comment

I have two 360s, a PAL one and a Japanese one for Chinese/English RPGs.

I have two DS Lites, because my navy one has a dodgy touchscreen, I got a white one for touch-screen games and use the navy for stuff like Pokémon. could have had it fixed, but having two DSs is great, it means that stuff like Brain Training or Animal Crossing that require daily play don't require the carts changing constantly. How utterly lazy is that? I'm getting a third if the inevitable DQIX one looks awesome.

I've got three GBAs. I had a blue SP anyway, then I got a limited edition Zelda one, then I got a Micro.

Comment

I've got two DCs, one PAL, one chipped JPN. Mainly on the off chance of some F355 link-play.

I'm tempted to pick up a JPN Wii to go alongside my US one once they release some new colours (which they inevitably will). Seems to be quite a few JPN only games, or ones that are released much earlier in Japan.

Comment

I've got 2 N64s (PAL and RGB modded US), a SuperFamicom and US SNES, a PAL and 2 switched Cubes, a few Saturns, two PS2s and a few Dreamcasts knocking about.

No intention of doubling up on any of the current gen. The PS3 seems to be region free, a lot of the 360 titles too and my Wii is US.

Comment

I have one each of the Wii, PS2, Gamecube and DS and have no intention at the moment to buy either a PS3 or a 360. I do however have 2 x backlit GBA SPs bought specifically for completing the National Pokedex in the Advance series of Pokemon games and 3 x GB Micros.

Comment

I've got 4 Gamecubes (2 Spice, one chipped and one for butchering).
                    4 Dreamcasts for modding purposes.
                    2 Saturns (one UK chipped and one White Jp unit).
                    4 Playstations (1 Pal, 1 Jap, 1 US and one chipped)

I've actually got rid of most of my duplicates (Amiga, Panny Q, various PC Engine iterations, did have loads of Gameboys and Wonderswans). Just don't have the time, money and room to carry on collecting multiple consoles anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by On The Edge of Insanity View Post
                      I've got two DCs, one PAL, one chipped JPN. Mainly on the off chance of some F355 link-play.
                      Hehe, thats the exact same reason I have an english DC and a chipped one

Have 2 Pal 360s and a JPN one. A PAL Xbox and a modded one. Pal Wii only (any good import games exist?).

All the old consoles only have PAL version (too small to understand importing then Got the carts to play import N64 and Saturn games though - oh sweet sweet Sin and Punishment

Comment

Mostly have multiples due to limited editions.

x4 N64
                        x3 GBA
                        X2 GBC
                        x3 GC

Comment

I got rid of most of my "unneeded" consoles and games over the past couple of years.

I had so many that I can't even remember what they were now lol. It just seemed completely pointless as there was so many different games/machines that I didn't really appreciate any of the ones I had.

I'm down to a far more sensible collection now and to be honest I enjoy it far more as well:
                          1 Wii (PAL)
                          1 PS3 (PAL)
                          1 360 (PAL)
                          1 PSP (PAL)
                          1 DS Lite (PAL)

I imagine that I'll get a PSP Slim sometime after release as I'd quite like to be able to run my PSP Emus through my TV.

I aim on getting a GP32X sometime too.

I don't think that import gaming is as important as it used to be when each region was completely isolated. Over time gaming has become far more universal and seems to want to keep heading that way...

Comment

3 * N64 (HK full colour RGB mod (with flicker), JPN RGB mod (no flicker) and a PAL).
                            HK and JPN get switched out depending on the game.

2 * Wii (JPN, US)

2 * GC (US switched, PAL that I'll give away to someone local if they need a new unit)

2 * Wonderswans (Swan Crystal and the Tare Panda boxset one)

Comment

I have too many duplicates at the moment

4 x N64 (1 HK rgb Modded, one jap purple, 1 aqua, 1 pokemon)
                              3 x Saturn (2 Jap 1 Pal)
                              2 x Dreamcast (1 Pal 1 US chipped)
                              3 x Megadrives (1 Asia 1 Jap 1 Pal)
                              3 x MegaCD (2 Pal 1 Chipped)
                              2 x PC Engine (1 core II, 1 TurboDuo)
                              3 x PC Engine GT (1 us 2 Jap)
                              2 x SNES (1 Pal, 1 US)
                              2 x DS (1 lite, 1 chubby)
                              1 x wii

I dont have a 360 or PS3 yet, due to lack of cash. I need to have a big clearout and cut down and maybe make a little money towards the new gen consoles.

Comment

Working...
                              X