Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sega TGS list leaked? (Megatons inside).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, that was half convincing list but then they got greedy and plonked Shenmue 3 in there...

Comment

Originally posted by Concept View Post
      While I feel you've quoted me out of context, as malc said, it's good to dream.

Is there any realistic chance of Shenmue happening? Not really.
      Ok sorry. There's Too much money and politics involved for SEGA to make a Shenmue III , and even that wouldn't finish the story . There's load of chapeters left to finish off the story . I couldn't see SEGA fitting all that into just 1 game . It take a Shenmue IV to finish the fight really .

Never say never , But I do know that Skies is as dead as the dodo . And do have to laugh at talk of a Samba for the PSP (WTF) , or talk of not just one, but two Space Channel 5 Games (what are these people on) . What will piss me off is SEGA will no doubt get knocked for a bullsh8t list , come this years show . ]
      Its utter bullsh8t as SEGA isn't even bringing After Burner Black Falcon to Japan for a start .

2 New IP should impress like I said ages ago, but they're nothing to do with Shenmue ect, and so far are PS3 'only'

Comment

t would be nice to have a new Billy Hatcher too

Comment

I think my post would have benefited from a different smiley to emphisise my sarcasm/tongue in cheek comment.

Comment

That list should have Space Harrier 3 as well.

Comment

I need Space Channel 5 Part 3 .

Comment

Originally posted by Sane View Post
                I need Space Channel 5 Part 3 .
                You need to make peace with the loss of SEGA. I was in denial for ages, always watching the rumours and believing the SEGA of old could return.

Now I just take odd morsel they throw our way when they're able to muster up the strength, be it OutRun 2, Virtua Tennis 3, or Virtua Fighter 5.

Now I'm past my SEGA grief I can obsess about other developers instead, such as my current favourite Capcom. They've already delivered two of the 360's brightest stars and will soon be depositing Zack and Wiki into my Wii. Beyond that, RE5.... (and that Devil May Cry thing).

Comment

Yeah man, lets big it up to Capcom - not only are they on fire at moment, they were also loyal to the Saturn and Dreamcast cause!

Comment

A Capcom love in? I'm there!!

Comment

Here's my fake Sega list. It's easy to lie. Watch...

Code name Dreamcast 2 console with all of these launch titles!
                      Alex Kidd Next Gen
                      Shenmue 3 (inc 1&2)
                      Skies of Arcadia 2
                      Super Hang-On HD
                      Michael Jacksons Moonwalker 2 (18 rated BBFC edition)
                      MSR 2 (A proper sequel with Richard Jacques' music and 60FPS)
                      Phantasy Star Online 2
                      Sonic Adventure 3 (been in delopment for 5 years by all the good team who made the originals)
                      Virtua Fighter 6
                      Outrun 3
                      Mario and Sonic down the boozer
                      Daytona 2008
                      House of The Dead 5
                      Virtua Cop 4
                      Streets of Rage 4 Online
                      Etc, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Emir View Post
                        A Capcom love in? I'm there!!
                        Here you go

Comment

Originally posted by Kongster View Post
                          Here you go
                          I never knew it was here! Cheers fella. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Kongster View Post
                            Here you go
                            I've only just started to like Capcom these past few years. I was never a big fan of their stuff (apart from the usual, street fighter etc). But it shows how good they are getting because they're getting new fans, and looking after their core fans too.

It's games like VJ and Lost Planet that's gained my respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Emir View Post
                              I never knew it was here! Cheers fella. ^_^

No problem, man. XD

Comment

Originally posted by MarioMark View Post
                                I've only just started to like Capcom these past few years. I was never a big fan of their stuff (apart from the usual, street fighter etc). But it shows how good they are getting because they're getting new fans, and looking after their core fans too.

It's games like VJ and Lost Planet that's gained my respect.
                                Cool

Comment

Working...
                                X