No announcement yet.

Sonic 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've played every waking hour on this since it come out. Got 200/200, some were easy to get but the achievements are a bit harder than Sonic 1.

Online VS is great, I just wish people wouldn't quit when they know they've lost. But that's a problem with all online games I suppose.
    Last edited by MarioMark; 13-09-2007, 08:30.

Comment

Originally posted by SegaMark View Post
      At the start take the top route, and 10 seconds in you'll meet a red spring on the wall facing you after the loop, jump over it. That's the quick route.
      Yes, this man is correct.

Here it is in video form http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o-pTj_XnT0. Spoiler?

Comment

Originally posted by MarioMark View Post
        Online VS is great, I just wish people wouldn't quit when they know they've lost. But that's a problem with all online games I suppose.
        Aye, I've been leaving reputation when they do that, arses.

Comment

got most of the single player achievments today, just got the super sonic, chaos emerald and multiplayer ones to get i think and got the achievement i thought i would never get, the clear the game in under an hour, i wasnt even trying for it but got it anyways result.

i had some shocking lag though in the online versus, will try hosting a few matches to see if it makes a difference, nearly won the guy as well, only figured out at the end of the course that if you jump on the special stage it puts you in front of the other guy.

i only need the one achievement on sonic 1 as well so after ive rinsed this i think ill go back and finish it off.

Comment

I got both the time achievements to get on them both - for some reason I'm not that bothered. Sonic 2 I can see being relatively easy but isn't the time limit for 1 under 40 mins ?? That may be a little tight.....

Comment

Originally posted by weightgain View Post
              isn't the time limit for 1 under 40 mins ?? That may be a little tight.....
              Not with the save feature. I finished it in under 20 mins.

Comment

Love this, didnt realise it was out, and apparently Sonic 1 is too, I thought it was odd that I seen Sonic 2 and hasnt heard anything about 1. Where have I been the last month or so!

After I finish this I may as well get Sonic 1 too then.

Didnt realise this had been out so long or that there was a thread already so I made one stupidly...

Comment

The game probably got flooded.

Comment

Working...
                  X