Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheres my Sonic!!!

Comment

I'm just curious why GunSlot.com ("Gun Resource, Community & Store") are discussing the top 25 selling games? Do we need to start a "Top 25 Selling Handguns...EVER!!!" thread to balance things out?

In fact, whatchoo doing persusing for guns Evolution-One? I hope you're not buying me a gun rack. I don't even own a gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack. What am I gonna do... with a gun rack?

Comment

I was just thinking the same as QualityChimp. They don't cite their sources for a start.

Comment

I'm surprised Sonic 2 isn't on the list. Even more surprising is that I only own 2 of those titles.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
            I'm surprised Sonic 2 isn't on the list. Even more surprising is that I only own 2 of those titles.
            heh funny i own every pokemon and mario game listed there

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
              Very surprised to discover how how popular the Grand Theft Auto games are. I've always found them a bit rubbish.
              I agree with you there, it's a ****ty series imo.

I know pokemon stuff is popular but that list has an embarassing number of those daft games, does anyone over the age 10 even play them?

Not a single Street Fighter game, that's suprising and depressing.
              Last edited by moonwhistle; 11-09-2007, 17:01.

Comment

Originally posted by moonwhistle View Post
                I agree with you there, it's a ****ty series imo.

I know pokemon stuff is popular but that list has an embarassing number of those daft games, does anyone over the age 10 even play them?

Not a single Street Fighter game, that's suprising and depressing.
                Quite a large number of adults play them.
                Yes the general theme of Pokemon is aimed at kids, but the games themselves are very playable by anyone, just a classic RPG theme to them which is very playable.

Although if you've played one you're not missing much from the others.

Comment

Originally posted by moonwhistle View Post
                  Pokemons battle system is surprisingly deep actually. I love them, but they have become to samey so i've decided to pass up on Diamond and Pearl.

Comment

Working...
                  X