Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deadly Premonition / Red Seeds Profile PS3/360 - Director's cut PS3 bound in West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheapest I've seen for PS3 is the Asian version, ?47.14 shipped, still thats a huge amount of difference from the the ?20ish that the US 360 version costs, btw are there any reviews up for this yet?

Comment

Is it me or does the main guy look a lot like Peter Andre?

Not heard of this up until now but I'm interested. Would like a good, scary survival horror that isn't Silent Hill, Project Zero or Siren

Comment

Well IGN loved it, 2.0 overall *cough*

One thing it that article made me want it more.
        "There are a few game mechanics -- such as a beard that grows on Agent York if you fail to shave it or flies that begin to hover around you if you don't change suits often enough."
        Flies + Beard= FBI Tramp.

Comment

lol, pergonaphilia to the max baby.......

Comment

I had a feeling it would get slated and the $20 price point doesn't exactly fill you with confidence of it being even a 7/10 title, the comments I've read on gamefaqs seem to be a bit more positive about it though. I'm still going to buy it assuming the PS3 version has english included as it looks like it's got some nice ideas going on.

Comment

To me it is one of those curio titles that made the PS2 so enjoyable. Reminds me of Michigan, great mechanics, not a great game.

Comment

There's a shed load of footage on Youtube of this now.

I love how they're SHOUTING over the inappropriate music

After watching a few others with purple blood and dodgy running animations, this game looks like comedy gold

Comment

Rising Star are apparently bringing it to europe with a spring realease, if that's true I love you Rising Star Games.

Comment

Destructiod seem to LOVE this game. I'll be getting it if it does come EU side.

Comment

Don't suppose anyone's heard if the US version works on NTSC-J machines yet, have they?

Comment

The Asian PS3 version apparently contains an English option. May check it out at some point if it isn't awful.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                          Don't suppose anyone's heard if the US version works on NTSC-J machines yet, have they?
                          I asked on neo-gaf but my junior status question could not be heard over the fapping, still haven't found out.

Comment

This has a new trailer on the Japanese PSN, just look for Red Seeds Profile. Looks absolutely mental!

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                            The Asian PS3 version apparently contains an English option. May check it out at some point if it isn't awful.
                            I've heard this too, and I've got some spare cash at the moment. I take it the Asian PS3 release will come out March 11 same as the Japanese? Does anyone have more info on the supposed English option?

Isn't the audio in English anyway for the PS3 version? The Japanese trailer only had a narrator speaking in Japanese, but the one NPC who spoke did so with an American accent.

If it is in English, then English menu options in the Asian version will be just the ticket.

Comment

Haha, Destructoid have put up a great review of this, gave it 10/10

Comment

Thanks to family Fry I will be confirming whether this works on a NTSC-J machine tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X