Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deadly Premonition / Red Seeds Profile PS3/360 - Director's cut PS3 bound in West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doesn't look like its coming out here anytime soon...

"Thank you for your recent Play.com order for Deadly Premonition

We have recently been informed by the manufacturer of this product that the release date has been changed to null. We have updated this information on site and will endeavour to process your order in readiness to arrive with you on the release date"

unles NULL is a new month between August and September

Comment

Quick question was this ever given a release on the PS3 in the West i know it come out on the PS3 and the 360 in Japan and on the 360 in the US

Comment

No, just 360.

Comment

cheers charlesr
          looks like i will have to look out for a cheap copy of it on here when someone puts it up for sale

Comment

You can still pre-order (PAL) from the usual suspects, date to be confirmed. It's coming!
            Not final box art...

Comment

Freshly BBFC'd today, Rising Star Games

Comment

I see that GAME now have a PS3 version up for pre-order.

Comment

<3 rising star

Comment

I realise I'm late to the party, but whats the go with this game? As far as I can tell, it got some pretty average reviews, and looks like a dodgey budget title.

Comment

Here's my review:

My GOTY.

edit: heheh, just noticed the boxart link on that review is reversed. Crazy play-asia people.
                      Last edited by charlesr; 12-08-2010, 07:02.

Comment

Originally posted by mekanor View Post
                        I realise I'm late to the party, but whats the go with this game? As far as I can tell, it got some pretty average reviews, and looks like a dodgey budget title.
                        Yeah it is, but it has some kind of unique cult appeal. The reviews have been REALLY mixed.

Comment

Are there any other examples of games reaching 'so bad its good' status?

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                            Are there any other examples of games reaching 'so bad its good' status?
                            i dont think its bad at all; bizarre japanese games with ropey graphics and dodgy dialogue (but brilliant) have always been around -take blue stinger for the dreamcast or deap fear for the saturn/Raw danger (ps2)

the bigger the budget goes, i think a lot of the quirkeyness/uniqueness seems to vanish. Very refreshing to see red seeds giving us a return to a 'special' experience, rather than the usual 'perfect' dialogue from games with that dude from uncharted 2 (who seems to be in everything now)
                            Last edited by dvdx2; 12-08-2010, 08:14.

Comment

Actually thinking about it. Gregory horror show was a great 'bad' game.

Was only ever worth it's budget price and it had its faults but it was bizzarre, creative and (frustrating elements aside) enjoyable.

Comment

Working...
                              X