Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deadly Premonition / Red Seeds Profile PS3/360 - Director's cut PS3 bound in West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I meant I wonder if the magazines have actual retail copies for review. I've had it pre-ordered for ages with Zavvi.

Comment

Just got an email from Amazon with a release date change:

"Deadly Premonition (Xbox 360)"
      Estimated arrival date: October 19 2010 - October 21 2010

Comment

Release date is now 29th October according to their Twitter.

Comment

Yeah I got another Amazon update and its been pushed back to end of Oct. Hopefully that will be set in stone now.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
            Who cares. My review is all that matters. I can summarise it as: "Preorder it now"
            I completely disagree with that pre-order recommendation!

Despite my indifference on the game, I did notice Deadly Premonition in the latest Edge. They had it in their looking forward to section and were contemplating if it was a ironic masterpiece or just a bad videogame.

Either way, Edge should be reviewing it soon.

Comment

its a very fun game

Comment

its only 18 quid anyway so seeing if its 'so bad its good status' is true is not much of a gamble!

Comment

Yeah... the push back is somewhat handy, I've got three DS games and Metroid Other M on my plate currently!
                  Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Have they changed the way the lead character looks or are these old pictures?

There's another on that page with the same look.

Comment

That's the original design of York when it was Rainy Woods

Comment

Ah cool. Thanks.

Comment

?16 at thehut.

Comment

My copy arrived today but it seems I have a dodgy disc. My slim is recognising it as a dvd 14 times out of 15. Checked with other games and it reads them all fine. Hopefully it isn't the console.

Thankfully I wasn't planning on playing it straight away but it's still a bugger.

Checked GAF and there haven't been any comments so it doesn't appear to be a widespread issue.

edit, no comments on Rll as well and I'm currently installing disc 2 and 3 of FF13 without any problem.
                            Last edited by Bort; 01-11-2010, 21:28.

Comment

My copy arrived from Zavvi on Sat, i haven't experienced any problems. Done the first section, will get on to it once i have finished Fallout and have some time to spare.

Comment

Originally posted by Bort View Post
                                My copy arrived today but it seems I have a dodgy disc. My slim is recognising it as a dvd 14 times out of 15. Checked with other games and it reads them all fine. Hopefully it isn't the console.
                                I recently had this on my Japanese 360. Researching it pointed it towards the pot needing tweaking on the disk drive. So I had a play and kind of got it working and further tweaking made the disk drive not read any disk any more ever again. Hooray!

In other news, I dreamt about Deadly Premonition last night despite not having even put the disk in yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X