Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post

My head now really hurts.
    So does mine. I loved LocoRoco on the PSP, so it's taking me quite a while to get used to the controls - I keep tilting the controller like a madman.
    Last edited by The Glider; 20-09-2007, 16:58.

Comment

OK, I'm taking to this more now.
      After finding out you can shake the controller over hanging locoroco's to make them drop, this has enabled me to finally finish the first stage.
      I only got 43/200 through, I don't know how to get a lot more on the first stage to be honest.
      I think there's a reasonably sized game here though.
      Definately worth £1.99!

Comment

It did take me a bit of time to adapt from the original game to be honest. I can see myself spending some time on this!!

It has to be impossible to finish it with 100% though?

Comment

Bah, my card number has changed so I need to mail my personal life story to Wirecard before I can buy this.

Comment

Yeah that shaking over hanging Locoroco has helped me also. They need to cover details in these PSN manuals

Comment

Did anybody actually play through the instruction part which showed the controls? Did it show stuff like that in it as I just skipped it and it took me a little time to find some of the controls too...

Comment

Not a fan of the LocoRoco games myself, but noticed this is $6.99 on the US Store, crikey, the UK gets a bargain price. Must be a mistake.

Comment

I wasn't aware there was an instruction part (unless you mean the manual read through). After that you seem to be left to fend for yourself, it definately needs a better tutorial mode or game mechanic instructions though.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                    Not a fan of the LocoRoco games myself, but noticed this is $6.99 on the US Store, crikey, the UK gets a bargain price. Must be a mistake.
                    Maybe its to make up for the US store getting 4 new demos and the EU store getting nowt!

Comment

The first part showed you the controls for each action...I skipped it straight away though lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                        It's not the first time the UK has gotten the better of the pricing. The original release of Tekken 5 was a lot cheaper on the UK store too.

Comment

Hang on a minute.. ?1.99 on UK store? Seriously?

Comment

I remember Mortal Kombat 2 was/is just as cheap or cheaper for a limited time.

I have to say I 've found myself returning to this little game for more. There's even a couple of leaderboards in there.

Comment

controls do seem a little wooly and you want to rock the controller or use the shoulders if you played on the psp.

for sheer charm and japanese mental music this is worth £2, i defy the little blobs and stupid songs to not put a smile on anybodies face.

lovely but not sure its a great game, its only £2 though and does that even get you a set of horse armour nowadays ?

Comment

Do people think that they'd buy the extra levels if they were a couple a quid a shot?

Did anybody work out if you could set it up as a screensaver somehow?

Comment

Working...
                                X