Super / Street Fighter IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
    How did you manage to draw that conclusion from an article that stresses there's no difference between the two versions in terms of load time? In fact it sounds like the PS3 is optionally faster due to the install capability.
    Maybe you're correct!

But one thing is for sure though, I hate installing on my PS3...

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
      I thought that was going to say something about a 360 port of TvC. Damn.
      If only! I so want that game on PS3 or 360...

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
        How did you manage to draw that conclusion from an article that stresses there's no difference between the two versions in terms of load time? In fact it sounds like the PS3 is optionally faster due to the install capability.

I'm going to asume you can install it on the 360 as well.

Comment

I would have assumed so too, but this doesn't really make it sound that way - perhaps he just chose his words badly

We didn't because the game loads perfectly fast on both systems, especially if you opt for the installation on PS3.

Comment

The majority (only 1 or 2 odd cases) of Xbox 360 games can be installed.

I was reading reports that load times on the Versus screens before fights was around 7 seconds on 360 and on PS3 with the optional install completed. It was 14 seconds on PS3 without the install.

There was said to be little to no difference when the 360 game was installed and run from HDD.

Whether this was pre-retail discs was unclear though.

Comment

I hope you can install it on the 360. Its the noise bonus I'm after.

Comment

Just got an email from Shop.To saything that the manufacturer can no longer supply the standard arcade stick so they have cancelled my pre-order

Comment

Me as well. I can't justify the higher cost of the premium stick.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                    Well I feel better already.

Ultra moves montage
                    Haven't seen much footage of Seth around- his ultra looks suitably mental. Did he suck Ken into a little ball there and then fire him out?

Comment

Originally posted by ne0star View Post
                      Just got an email from Shop.To saything that the manufacturer can no longer supply the standard arcade stick so they have cancelled my pre-order
                      Me three. Not a chance I'm paying for the TE stick.

Comment

Nope me neither, especially when the 360 one isn't even wireless.

Comment

Neither are wireless are they?

I keep missing out on the tournament sticks. Can the "I'm not sure I'll keep my preorder but did it anyway" people stop clicking please

Comment

The PS3 sticks are wireless. They have a dongle that plugs into the USB socket, rather than using the bluetooth.

Comment

OK now I need both >_<

Comment

Originally posted by JamesS View Post
                                The PS3 sticks are wireless. They have a dongle that plugs into the USB socket, rather than using the bluetooth.
                                You sure? If so, that sounds good!

I know the PS3 pads are wireless via a crap dongle...

Comment

Working...
                                X