No announcement yet.

Super / Street Fighter IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool one gameplay feature i wish they add is so the focus can be done to counter multi hit moves

Comment

A new character who is Gouken's daughter. She is "probably is as strong as Ryu, Ken or Akuma" and "maybe can do a one handed hadouken like his father can"
      Sigh

Comment

and Rolento?

Are they really listening to the fans?

Defo needs online lobbies, Mike Hagger, Rainbow Mika and special appearance (thanks to the go ahead from Team17) Nik from Body Blows.

That's all it needs now.

Comment

deejay and t hawk just to complete the original roster

Comment

"There's also mention of a possible Street Fighter IV survey to find out what players want. However, this hasn't been confirmed whether it's for Japanese players only (given the information comes from a Japanese blog) or for North American and European players too."

Get all your Japanese mates to ask for lobbies!

Comment

How the hell can they not already know what we want? This is a bull****e load of nonsense to pretend otherwise so they can charge us for Street Fighter IV - Ultimate Edition at a later date.

Comment

End to end video platform for media & enterprises. Live streaming, video hosting, transcoding, monetization, distribution & delivery services for businesses.

Evo pools are currently streaming live. Frame rate is ****ty, but it's watchable.

Comment

Apparently it's on IGN Insider but I can't find it anywhere... The Evo 2009 website mentions it and sends you to the ign registration but I already have insider, I'm not supposed to pay again am I?

:edit: Ok the vids aren't up yet, no wonder! I guess I won't need to reregister as when I tried just now it said I already have insider. Oh well, I'll try these dodgy live feeds then!
                  Last edited by randombs; 17-07-2009, 18:08.

Comment

Yeah, no sign of anything on IGN for me either. :/

EDIT: Oh cool, they're going to be delivering all of the post match footage through IGN Insider rather than the usual DVD.
                    Last edited by Number45; 17-07-2009, 20:40.

Comment

I gave up watching the live feed after a few minutes, it did my eyes in!

Ah well, I was looking forward to a weekend of SF madness

I hope the feed gets better (or there are better feeds) but I doubt it

Comment

I think this was hinted at earlier, but rumours abound of Street Fighter IV 'Dash' with 10 new characters.

• From Street Fighter 2: Dee Jay and T. Hawk.
                        • From Street Fighter 3: Dudley, Ibuki and Makoto.
                        • From Street Fighter Alpha: Adon, Cody and Guy.
                        • Plus two completely new characters.
                        From here: http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2009/s...sh-characters/

Supposedly this is meant to be announced at TGS which is this week, so we should know fairly soon if this is all cobblers.

Comment

Wow. That'd be excellent.

No Rainbow Mika
                          Maybe Mike Hagger?

Comment

Mike Haggar would be awesome, but the closest we'll get is probably the extra costume for Zangief. I hope Sodom is brought back at some point, he was one of my favourite characters in the Alpha series.

Comment

agreed replace bloody Cody with Sodom.

Comment

i know i'm alone in this wish but i really want to see hugo rendered in sf4.

it was hilarious playing with him in sf3 and i thought he was one of the best animated characters

haggar would be neat but i think giefs extra constume already is reminiscinent of him tho to complete the final fight cast would be neat

INFACT Hugo was in final fight anyway so more the reason to include him lol

Although i'm not crazy on the SF3 as a whole i am glad at the inclusions they chose.

Now with Dudley they need his brother Eagle
                                Last edited by nightstalker100; 22-09-2009, 13:23.

Comment

Working...
                                X