No announcement yet.

Super / Street Fighter IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U...S...B... Saturn controllers? That would indeed sway me. Ones that work just plugged straight into a PS3? I'm off to Google...

Comment

They show up in bursts on ebay. There was loads on there a few days ago, though none right now. Keep checking over the next few days or so, they must just be out of stock for now (probably because of SF4). They're official Sega, and generic HID devices meaning they work on PS3 and PC without any drivers, and conversely don't work on 360 because things have to be MS licenced.

Comment

Fantastic. I really appreciate the info and will keep an eye on eBay. Cheers.

Comment

Just to confirm I recieved 2 saturn pads off of ebay last week, they work great with SSF2THD on the PS3 Even work on the console menus to boot. Feel identical to originals. Cost me 13 each delivered.

Comment

Small world, it was from the guy listed above too! LOL arrived within 7 days.

Comment

I used the Saturn pads with Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection too. It's just a controller as far as the PS3 is concerned. Even works on the XMB.

Comment

Those Saturn pads don't work on the 360 do they?

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                  Sadly not.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                    Yeah only Microsoft could take something called the 'Universal Serial Bus' and restict it to their devices. Especially since their bread and butter is the platform that a lot of modern console features are based on.

That must have been hammered out in the same meeting that decided building WiFi into the console thats online enviornment is one of its biggest selling points was a bad idea

Comment

Inside the TE:

It looks to be a JLF-TP-8YT. The standard stick has the same mounting plate and joystick harness so you could stick one in there with very little effort too.
                      Last edited by Geezer; 21-01-2009, 10:32.

Comment

4 Weeks Woot!

Comment

Originally posted by watusi View Post
                          Anyone else had their Amazon fightpad order cancelled as they cannot get stock?
                          not had mine cancelled, but given a date of 26/2/09 for delivery..

Comment

TE For £99

(All Gone)
                            Last edited by ne0star; 22-01-2009, 11:11.

Comment

Any place left that will sell and ship TE sticks to Australia?

Comment

Working...
                              X