No announcement yet.

Super / Street Fighter IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon have stopped preorders for all the pads and sticks.
    Just throwing out an idea-I'm guessing they finally found out their allocation and have oversold. I just hope my order doesn't get cancelled

Comment

Originally posted by Morph View Post
      If you're gonna add vocals to a Street Fighter game you need to use this guy..

The legendary Takenobu Mitsuyoshi of Daytona fame - RollinG StaarrT!!!

second!!! that is the most amazing thing i have heard in ages. legend

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer View Post
        Amazon have stopped preorders for all the pads and sticks.
        Just throwing out an idea-I'm guessing they finally found out their allocation and have oversold. I just hope my order doesn't get cancelled
        Game have also sold out, hope I got one ordered a few days ago. Really cannot wait for this game the wait is killing me!

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
          Simply IMMENSE!! All of them!!

Roll on, 20th February!!
          And a huge Peter North-esque *SPURT* from me.

Comment

Don't think link has been posted:

PCWorld helps you navigate the PC ecosystem to find the products you want and the advice you need to get the job done.

A review of the two sticks and the fight pads. They all sounds pretty good.

The tournament stick
            The Tournament Edition Stick has to be the most solid piece of arcade home hardware I've ever seen. Even better, it's about five times quieter than most other sticks you can buy (no more crappy Hori gear for me!), which means that you won't have to yell over the CLICK CLACK of the controller. Despite its size, the stick is pretty heavy, too. One of the worst problems we've had at GamePro is trying to keep our old Soul Calibur IV controllers from flying out of our hands during a fight, and the SFIV Tourney Stick is just weighty enough that it won't budge, even under some of our most severe button mashing. Hardcore players should have fun lording this sleek piece of Street Fighter gear over their competition during local SF tournaments (those lucky jerks).
            The standard stick
            "I'm just going to say it right off the bat: the Standard Edition is more comfortable than the Tournament Edition stick. It has sturdy quality and sound muffling on par with its bigger cousin, but I like the Standard stick mostly for the fact that it's one you can rest on your knees or lap. You're not going to be using that glorious Tournament Edition controller while sitting on the couch, but this smaller stick is perfect for a more relaxed fighting environment. Also, I like having the Turbo system directly above the joystick, as opposed to its slightly leftward placement on the Tourney controller. Oh, and the artwork on this one, featuring the original eight SFII cast, is just plain awesome."
            The Fightpads

"If the pads have one huge advantage over the arcade sticks, it's definitely the shoulder buttons, which make executing Ultra and EX attacks a walk in the park. It's a good fit for people used to controller setups, and the simple layout is perfect for those who aren't used to the advanced arcade setup. I'm actually not too crazy about the 8-way D-pad--it's still way better than the stock D-pad on the regular 360 and PS3 controllers though--but at least the Xbox and PS3 Home buttons on these controllers have been moved out of the way of the button layout. Trust me: that minor-but-smart design element alone is reason enough to ditch your standard controllers for these babies."
            I've got a TE on order from shopto but I'm still wrestling with ditching that and sticking with my DOA stick, or flogging my high stick to fund it....

Comment

Some new character walkthrough from Seth Killian. This time featuring Gouken, Akuma and Seth.

Gouken

Akuma

Seth

Dan vs Sakura - Watch Sakura do a focus attack into EX attack into Ultra combo near the start. Looks beautiful. However, Dan gets his own back with a focus into his cocky Ultra

FightSticks -
              unboxed and explained by Seth Killian

Comment

The more I see of that TE stick the more I want it, I really hope that Amazon don't stuff over genuine fans.

Comment

More TE Stick hype. Kotaku have just recieved one to review...

Comment

That Gouki looks proper dangerous if in the right hands.

Comment

hmv have the game on pre-order for both formats at £26.99 until Sunday evening

ps3

Xbox360

Apparently they aren't always the best for delivery, but its still a good price.

Comment

Is it safe to assume that, if it's £26.99 on the site, it'll probably be £29.99 instore? Or has anyone found them selling games instore at £39.99 but £26.99 on the site?

I'd rather just pick it up than order it online, tbh.

Comment

No, because they are based in an area they don't pay VAT. The store won't have the same prices as they are online. That price online is only there till Sunday too.

Comment

Anyone know when Play will ship their orders?

Comment

That vid has really sold me the Tourney stick... ffs though, 150 bhat is taking the extreme piss at this moment in time.

Comment

Funny how much hate their is from the frothing masses on comments about MadCatz. Maybe they should reliase its a case with proper Sanwa parts that you can edit how you want?

Comment

Working...
                                X