• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was having that oo, I also keep getting cut off every few minutes

Comment

first metal gear and now this dose nobody want me to play online tonight

Comment

What the FFFF is happening with LIVE? I cant even load my Gears save.... Or sign in or sign in to my profile

Comment

Stuffed here too ... I expect it'll be back soon.

Comment

Yep people seem to be having serious problems. Major Nelson's not posted an update since earlier today but "they're looking in to it".

Doesn't potentially bode well for next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Katsujinken View Post
              What the FFFF is happening with LIVE? I cant even load my Gears save.... Or sign in or sign in to my profile
              Weird. Would that explain why I just had a seriously tough time loading my Gears 1 save? It kept chucking me back to the main menu. No idea why what's happening online could affect that.

Comment

I will be proper vexed if it does not load... Irretrievably so, you may catch my on the news

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  Weird. Would that explain why I just had a seriously tough time loading my Gears 1 save? It kept chucking me back to the main menu. No idea why what's happening online could affect that.
                  I`m on NXE and it just locks up for an age and then wont load my saves - solution until live is sorted - pull the network lead out. Works fine for me.

Comment

Yesterday, I was playing Gears1 ranked matches, Warzone, and there were regularly about 10 on the go at any given time.
                    Today, absolutely no games of any kind. I realise that Gears2 being out will reduce the number of Gears1 players, but it seems to have been totally abandoned overnight.
                    I reckon this downtime has broken something ... or am I the only one getting this problem?

Comment

Anyone else having real problems with Live at the moment?

The marketplace seems to be totally shot and either gives me an error message if you try to access it in-game or just keeps loading forever from the dash.

Been doing it on and off since Friday night.

Comment

Yes, been well poor, go to Xbox.com, get what ya want and then background DL it onto your machine.

Comment

Absolutely ****ed for me too. Massive freezes anytime you go near the guide.

Comment

Mine was atrocious last night as well, finished watching a video (on 360) and around 10:30pm and went to see what my friends were up to, went to compare gamerscore with someone and it hung for ages...then hung again, and again. It did it earlier in the day actually as well but was fine beforehand.

Comment

I randomly got signed out last night .
                              Lets just hope they are uploading loads for stuff ready for E3 and this has caused it to go squiffy.

Comment

Seems screwed again at the moment (although me Tiscali is a bit wiggy at the mo too)

Comment

Working...
                                X