No announcement yet.

XBL gone down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have your 360 set to sign into MSN too? If so, try unticking that option.

Comment

Nah, I mean MSN on my computer.

I guess it is a problem at my end.

Comment

I think something's up with Live - check out NTSC-uk's Live Leaderboard

Currently there's only one person on it. Earlier there were only 20-30.

Comment

Still only 1!

Comment

Live will be down for maintenance next Tuesday from 8:00am for up to 24 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
              Live will be down for maintenance next Tuesday from 8:00am for up to 24 hours.
              Right on Ghostbusters' US release.

Comment

Bustin Live makes 'em feel good!

Comment

Is LIVE and the xbox.com website taking ages to load for anyone?

Comment

Same as usual here for me (i.e. working I mean, but slowly).

Comment

It's taking like 5 mins for me to see anything on the marketplace.

Comment

I've found going into the marketplace via the 360 quite slow today. Xbox.com seems to be working fine though so I've been queuing stuff from there.

Comment

Just been looking. It seems to be a problem with Sky Broadband. But they claim not to support games consoles so they can't help :@

Oh the irony considering the Sky Blade coming to LIVE....

Comment

Originally posted by elaniel View Post
                            Just been looking. It seems to be a problem with Sky Broadband. But they claim not to support games consoles so they can't help :@

Oh the irony considering the Sky Blade coming to LIVE....
                            Been like this for 2 days for me now.....

Comment

Its strange... On my UK gamertag its pretty much how you guys are experiencing things - painfully slow. But I logged into my US Silver account and it was much quicker to navigate around.

Comment

Meh, I'm on Sky broadband

At least playing on Xbox Live is fine though.

Comment

Working...
                                X