Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's ok - they'll pacify us with a ****ty game for free :|

Comment

This thread needs to be a sticky given recent form.

Comment

Just tried re-downloading SOR2 and this time it's started from the beginning instead of 97%, hopefully it'll work this time. *fingers crossed*

*EDIT*

Spoke too soon, it bombed out at 99% and is back trying to download from 97% again.
        Last edited by MonkeyWrench; 05-01-2008, 16:22.

Comment

I was listening to the Major Nelson podcast at work yesterday and was kinda worried when the person known only as "E" took a long pause to answer the question "so is it all fixed now?" His answer was eventually a yes. The irony of it, the next day live is down and once again during the only period I'm not in work and actually want to use it.

Comment

Just me who feels any sympathy for Microsoft? LIVE has to be one of the most complicated systems with so many users. I certainly wouldn't want to have to keep it running.

Comment

Looks like downloads are back up and running again. Managed to complete my 2 game purchases and it's currently leeching a couple of demos quite happily.

Comment

Is there any truth in rumours that it's a DOS, d'ya think?

Comment

I haven't been able to download a couple of demos I've been hankering to try today yet. I get to 99% and crash out...

Might risk trying some CoD 4 later!

Comment

COD and dash were pretty much useless after 23.00 for me.

Comment

Parties were trashed but I could still join random games in CoD4.

Comment

I'm so fed up of seeing that spinning ring.

My Live subscription is due to run out next month and tbh the way I feel at the moment I'm inclined not to renew it until it's all sorted out.

Still, mustn't grumble...

Comment

You wanna be careful there Spatial, cos if you don't renew you become a silver member, and if you are a silver member at the time they give out their compensation freebie...

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                            You wanna be careful there Spatial, cos if you don't renew you become a silver member, and if you are a silver member at the time they give out their compensation freebie...
                            ... you get the same as the gold members.

Comment

I thought the freebie was only for people who had been paying for the subscription? Don't know where I've heard it.

Maybe I'm just bitter because I pre-paid from December to February.

Comment

Nah, Silver and Gold according to MN

Comment

Working...
                                X