No announcement yet.

Nintendo have quite a good potential 2004 line up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt from IGN speculated that Too Human and Pilotwings would be moved to the next machine for launch. I reckon most of it will stay on GC though.

Comment

Custom Robo!!
      yeah 8)

Comment

Originally posted by SharkAttack
        I was just thinking of all the games Nintendo have in development that won't make this year - And DAMN they have a good line up for next year -

In House and Collaborations
        Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (US)
        Pokemon Colleseum (US) Assuming it doesn't make christmas
        StarFox 2
        Super Mario 128
        Legend of Zelda : Four Swords
        Connectivity Pack : Stage Debut, Tetra's Trackers, Pac Man, Nintendo Puzzle Collection
        Legend of Celda 2
        Pilotwings
        Geist
        MGS Twin Snakes
        Metroid Prime 2
        Mario Tennis
        Custom Robo
        Giftpia (US)
        Game Zero (Zoonami)
        Donkey Kong GC

Third Party (Some might make this year)
        Baiten Kaos (US)
        Tales of Symphonia (US)
        Gotcha Force
        Killer 7
        Dead Phoenix
        Resident Evil 4
        Rebel Strike
        City Racer
        Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
        Phantasy Star Online 3

I think i've missed some third party efforts off...

But looking at this list - And knowing that some games for 2004 haven't even been announced yet - Nintendo have a damn good line up! Way too much for my wallet. Think they are getting a bit too much harsh criticism lately.
        I thought id give my 2 penneth worth, as a Nintendo loyalist, not in the UVF way, oh you know what i mean.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (US) - Ive never been convinced by this fom the start, Don't understand why GBA connectivity is a good thing.

Pokemon Colleseum (US) Assuming it doesn't make christmas - Blah

StarFox 2 - If they get it fight, could be great. may be a sleeper hit.

Super Mario 128 - Should be great, i loved Sunshine

Legend of Zelda : Four Swords - GBA connectivity? so what

Connectivity Pack : Stage Debut, Tetra's Trackers, Pac Man, Nintendo Puzzle Collection - Oh dear

Legend of Celda 2 - Was dissapointed by WW, to easy, Scope too small

Pilotwings - YEEEAAAHHHSS!, can't wait

Geist - Dunno much about it

MGS Twin Snakes - If they add lots of new area's should be grand, if they don't ive allready played it

Metroid Prime 2 - I hope a large portion of it is set on a spaceship/station. The atmosphere in the first stage in prime was superb

Mario Tennis - With Virtua Tennis 2 in front of me, i really don't care.

Donkey Kong GC - Never liked Donkeys games, maybe Ninty will turn it round

Tales of Symphonia (US) - Loooks lovely

Killer 7 - Looks interesting, how will it play?

Resident Evil 4 - Hopefully Capcom can turn the series round

Rebel Strike - Dont care

Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg - Interesting

Phantasy Star Online 3 - More of the same?

Id prefer to see some real AAA titles, lots of unknown quantities there.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh! My Car!
          Custom Robo!!
          yeah 8)
          Heck yeah! If Nintendo doesn't bring it over (I live in the U.S. and I don't import (I know I know, what am I doing here then? )) I'm going to die. I've been looking forward to a game in the series forever.

Comment

I might be a bit of a damp squid with this post but here it goes...

Aint we heard this all before though? Nintendo has a great line up for next year. Next year comes and some disappear, get moved back, get canned. But then theres always next year!! Same old stuff really, I hope most of the titles make it as there are some crackers in the list, but I would not be surprised to see some of them disappear...

Comment

I'll have 13 games off that list thankyou very much.

Comment

Originally posted by delb3k
                I might be a bit of a damp squid with this post but here it goes...

Aint we heard this all before though? Nintendo has a great line up for next year. Next year comes and some disappear, get moved back, get canned. But then theres always next year!! Same old stuff really, I hope most of the titles make it as there are some crackers in the list, but I would not be surprised to see some of them disappear...
                Most of those above games are first and second party games which although are unlikely to be canned, might be pushed back a bit like ..until 2005 when the Gamcube2 comes out.

Too Human is already rumoured to be heading over to the new console from Ninty.

Comment

Originally posted by npg
                  Too Human is already rumoured to be heading over to the new console from Ninty.
                  Pure speculation though.

Comment

I doubt even Sillicon Knights know what they are going to do with Too Human yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X