GBA Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the picture quality like?
    I'm really tempted to buy one but I have a 42 inch RPT and worry that the image will be all blurred

Comment

I run mine on a 43'' Rear Projector Toshiba and the picture is lovely and crisp

Comment

Hey Chipsgravy

What site did you buy your indigo player from?
        Why they never released them over here I'll never know
        The rumour is that Nintendo wanted to drop the kiddies image, so they stopped pushing the indigo colour and went with Black and Silver.

Comment

Heh, maybe they should take some time to sort out the shocking delays in-between PAL and NTSC releases before worrying about the colours of hardware addons. NOE really do have no idea.

Comment

I remember my Super Game Boy well. Bomberman was ace on it(multiplayer I am sure) But my favourite on it was Galaxians. It looked just as I had remembered it in the arcades......sniff.

Comment

Originally posted by Strider
              What's the picture quality like?
              I'm really tempted to buy one but I have a 42 inch RPT and worry that the image will be all blurred
              Picture quality is great.. really brings out the colours in games like Metroid and Wario Ware. Mario Kart doesn't look that great, but, booted up Mame X and compared it to Snes Mario Kart.. GBA Player wins hands down!

Really recommend it.

Comment

is PAL one 60hz compat? I keep gettin the urge to pick one up, but if it's 50hz only I guess I'll have to import and...wait...for one to be delivered :S

Comment

yeap... first thing that happens on booting up "do you want to run in 60Hz mode..." (or words to that effect).

rejoice.

Comment

Working...
                  X