PlayStation 3: Themes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PlayStation 3: Themes

If you're making some yourself post them here, remember to make sure that you don't host the pics on NTSC-UK!

NTSC-UK Themes

DarkVista (by Hoolak)

Umbrella (by Katamari)

Other Sites
    Other Linkage
    Last edited by JP; 14-12-2007, 16:47.

PS3 Custom themes

Put together my first custom theme. It's basically Windows Vista for your PS3. Sounds awful, but it actually looks nice (to me anyway). Couldn't get a decent picture of it so you'll just have to take my word for it.

Simply extract the folder structure as is to a USB stick or similar, put in PS3, go to themes section, choose install, select 'darkvista' from removable media and then apply it.

DarkVista custom theme

If posting this is someway not allowed here, then please do remove. The icons I used were free to download from Microsoft.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
      Put together my first custom theme. It's basically Windows Vista for your PS3. Sounds awful, but it actually looks nice (to me anyway). Couldn't get a decent picture of it so you'll just have to take my word for it.

Simply extract the folder structure as is to a USB stick or similar, put in PS3, go to themes section, choose install, select 'darkvista' from removable media and then apply it.

DarkVista custom theme

If posting this is someway not allowed here, then please do remove. The icons I used were free to download from Microsoft.
      VERY nice mate. Installed it a minute ago and I think I'll be using it for the time being.

Comment

The Okami theme in that thread is fantastic

Comment

Originally posted by huxley View Post
          The Okami theme in that thread is fantastic
          http://dot50cal.the-horror.com/gaf/themes/okami.jpg
          Yeah, I downloaded it and it's pretty spot on.

Still using Hoolaks theme though.

Comment

now I feel silly. Missed all these threads.

Still using hoolak's though.

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
              I've found another site with loads of PS3 Themes to download.
              Dead

Comment

Can anyone take a photo of this please? Really love to see it but I'm stuck at work

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
                  Can anyone take a photo of this please? Really love to see it but I'm stuck at work
                  Will make a quick mock up using the background and icons to help give you an idea. Will post soon.

Comment

Cool. Thank you

Comment

There you go, fella. The actual theme will have a different font.

Comment

looks good hoolak

Any plans to do a LFC one?

Comment

If it looks even half as nice as that on the PS3 then you have done a stunning job!

Most of these themes are incomprehensible, but that looks nice and crisp. I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                            looks good hoolak

Any plans to do a LFC one?
                            I would, but I ran out of ideas for the icons I had Anfield for the first one (users) and...erm, yeah.. that's where I ran out

The image looks pretty close, but I think it will defo come down to how sharp your TV is and resolution etc.

Also, I forget to change the theme template font, so this defaults to Pop font. Keep it if you like, but I prefer the Original font.

Comment

That's great. Installed on my machine now

Comment

Working...
                              X