No announcement yet.

PlayStation 3: Themes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice one Hoolak, if it doesn't give you blue screen of death then I'll have to give it a go.

Comment

Lame jokes aside, how do you put these together? Is it just a case of adding/replacing images to each logo, and I'm assuming you do it on a PC?

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
        There you go, fella. The actual theme will have a different font.

That is very nice, may well adopt that for my PS3 as well.

As for the Liverpool, why not player mugshots for icons?

Comment

Originally posted by MarioMark View Post
          Lame jokes aside, how do you put these together? Is it just a case of adding/replacing images to each logo, and I'm assuming you do it on a PC?
          Yeah, you basically just grab all the images that you want to use (For the background and the various XMB icons), then use the theme tool to compile it all. Not the most elegant solution, but it seems to do the job.

Comment

Just found this beauty on the PS3News link!

Comment

Mega! Is there a link to download them?

Comment

'ere MM

Comment

Ta

Comment

The Mario one looks a little rough in the flesh. I'll just stare at it until the game turns up though!

Some of his icons seem a bit random for what they are supposed to be. I'm tempted to do my own Mario theme now!

Comment

loads here

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

(found link on neogaf, but you have to install them to see what they're like)

Comment

It does look a bit rough from the shot to be honest. I'm gonna throw me Vista on that site.

Gonna have a gander for some clean looking ones... maybe an Apple one.

Comment

Dissapointed by the fact they did not include support for the mac where al the best design work is done!

This means I will have to install windows crappy xp on my mac now

Just to make a great Naruto and Bleach theme of course

Comment

I'm gonna throw me Vista on that site.
                            Looking forward to it, stick a link up here somewhere too!
                            Gonna have a gander for some clean looking ones... maybe an Apple one.
                            I've seen a couple of nice Mac/Apple themes and a really nice one called True Theme which uses high res icons of the PS3, PSP, SixAxis, Memory cards, remote and official PS3 stuff. I'm using the icons from that one at the moment!

Comment

kurosaki7, there's a Naruto theme here

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
                                Looking forward to it, stick a link up here somewhere too!
                                I've had it on here for a day now See the Custom theme thread in PSN forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X