No announcement yet.

Raiden Fighters Aces (360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do I even look *sigh* Certified HEADLINES discussion for sure.

Comment

So guys, hilariously, and you'll find this hilarious, because it's hilarious... The publisher that was going to release this in Germany in a few weeks just went bankrupt.

You couldn't make it up.

Comment

Add on the cost of a US Xbox360 from someone (?40?) and you've got yourself a bargain.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
          So guys, hilariously, and you'll find this hilarious, because it's hilarious... The publisher that was going to release this in Germany in a few weeks just went bankrupt.

You couldn't make it up.
          WTF!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

this thread will never die ! RAIDEN LIVES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

I'm still struggling to understand why this isn't even a GOD release. People have had the rights for PAL RFA for years, yet teams of two or three people can get games coded from scratch and up on XBLA in the same time. All these clowns had to do is release it.

Comment

There's got to be some complex legal stuff going on in the background, people aren't that stupid to just sit on a property and do nothing with it if it could return them a profit.

Comment

Originally posted by averybluemonkey View Post
                    There's got to be some complex legal stuff going on in the background, people aren't that stupid to just sit on a property and do nothing with it if it could return them a profit.
                    It's arguable as to whether it would, I guess. After you've paid to license it and paid to have it rated and paid to market it, well, I just don't think RFA is going to sell that many copies.

Someone should do a Kickstarter to buy the licensing deal and publish it.

Comment

Proof that region coding kills gaming.

Comment

It's worth buying a JPN machine for then u can pick up Ketsui as well

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzyman View Post
                          It's worth buying a JPN machine for then u can pick up Ketsui as well
                          Jap version of Raiden Fighter Aces ain't as good as the US one (or maybe PAL one when it eventually comes out!)

Comment

There are more reasons to own a JAP 360 than a US one, though.

Comment

Why is the US version superior? Apart from the fact that I own the US version, so that's giving it the edge already.

Comment

I think the US disc includes DLC, making that version more "complete".

Comment

Working...
                                X