No announcement yet.

Raiden Fighters Aces (360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never gets old! Wow though, 2 years since the last bump? Time flies...

Comment

IS ANYONE HERE GOING TO DEFEND THIS?

Comment

Haha brilliant ^

Comment

hate you all

Comment

Just noticed the Raiden Legacy collection on GOG.com; does anyone know if it's as good as the 360 version?

Comment

I just got a notification from Play-Asia saying this is back in stock soon. The price is somewhat eye watering
              Raiden Fighters Aces for Xbox360Contains three classics in one collectionIncludes Raiden Fighters, Raiden Fighters 2 and Raiden Fighters JetAfter a decade of waiting, Raiden Fighters Aces, the famous horizontal scroll shooter is finally reprogrammed and transferred to the Xbox360. The set includes all installments from the trilogy, “1”, “2” and “Jet”. By using XboxLive, the players can access the scoreboard and obtain ranking information. The scoreboard does not only record the highest scores, but save games. So good news for the novice players who are having trouble with certain stages, they know they have the support from the veterans.

The PAL release is probably happening too. NOT

Comment

I wonder if Amazon still have my PAL copy pending

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                  I just got a notification from Play-Asia saying this is back in stock soon. The price is somewhat eye watering
                  Raiden Fighters Aces for Xbox360Contains three classics in one collectionIncludes Raiden Fighters, Raiden Fighters 2 and Raiden Fighters JetAfter a decade of waiting, Raiden Fighters Aces, the famous horizontal scroll shooter is finally reprogrammed and transferred to the Xbox360. The set includes all installments from the trilogy, “1”, “2” and “Jet”. By using XboxLive, the players can access the scoreboard and obtain ranking information. The scoreboard does not only record the highest scores, but save games. So good news for the novice players who are having trouble with certain stages, they know they have the support from the veterans.
                  Understand the need to have market pricing, but this is way above even the eBay speculators at this point. I'd be expecting them to be sealed and bunged in a WATA slab for that price!

Comment

Wait, is this actually worth something now? I lost my copy when moving out of the country.

Comment

Yeah quite a few of the 360 shooters have gone up in value now; Ginga Force, Eschatos, both Bullet Souls, Sakura Flamingo Archives.

Comment

The Bullet Souls double pack is up for pre-order for Switch on Amazon JP now. That may or may not alter the price of the 360 version (probably not).

Comment

Working...
                        X