No announcement yet.

Raiden Fighters Aces (360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excuse my ignorance, but does that mean these can be bought and downloaded onto a Pal 360 (by creating a Japanese account)??

I actually have no idea if any of those things are possible, it's just i need those games! /straw clutching

Comment

No, they're IP region locked.

Comment

Arsecakes

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
          No, they're IP region locked.
          is this definate? i have download stuff from the jp store beofre and it has worked fine on a pal box.#

Comment

Originally posted by concretesnail View Post
            is this definate? i have download stuff from the jp store beofre and it has worked fine on a pal box.#
            DLC and most arcade titles will work. Games on demand won't.

Comment

is that the case also with jp accounts on pal machines?

Comment

Someone needs to start a petition to get these a western release.

Comment

how do we do that, just bash the publishers with email? if we could start one here, i'd help out where needed.

Comment

On a slightly separate note we could do with one of those perma-thread things on the shooters for JAP 360's as I'm looking to get one later this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ampanman View Post
                      On a slightly separate note we could do with one of those perma-thread things on the shooters for JAP 360's as I'm looking to get one later this year.
                      i started on mushihimesama futuri this afternoon and it would seem like a logical place to start. english frontend, lots of modes and a curve that can be tweeked so you dont get owned to badly. if you get too good, there is always black label to go for.

Comment

I contacted 505games ages ago with a pretty lengthy regard to publishing RFA for Europe. Just got a generic 'we have no plans' reply. Yet they can bring this over and expect it to sell to the masses.

(I'm sure the railsim community isn't that big in the west, as opposed to an STG fanbase...)

Valcon really should have thought ahead tbh, it's nice that they were able to get it released in the US, but having no indication or heads-up whether there'll ever be a EU release only makes the region-locking a tad harsher. Where's the 'business' side of all this fit in if you can't even get another party to help out with distribution?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaosu View Post
                          Valcon really should have thought ahead tbh, it's nice that they were able to get it released in the US, but having no indication or heads-up whether there'll ever be a EU release only makes the region-locking a tad harsher. Where's the 'business' side of all this fit in if you can't even get another party to help out with distribution?
                          I doubt they were thinking that they could make money from selling the rights to an EU release, because the rights aren't really theirs to sell. They probably got the game cheaper providing they region locked it, to allow the Japanese to sell it separately to an EU developer. Or something.

Anyway, stop bumping this thread without news of a confirmed EU release. Excitement builds every time it gets bumped!

Comment

Isn't it to do with getting certification and regionalisation costs? It just isn't cost effective to make niche games like this region free.

Comment

Would you please stop updating this thread. Everytime i come in here to read a new post and find out theres no news on a pal version, it breaks my heart.

Comment

PAL version unCONFIRMED!

Comment

Working...
                                X