Games TM 64 scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    Is she really your missus? If so, I'd feel guilty about having searched for naked photos of her. Though I guess you really should be flattered.

I didn't find any by the way. You know, if that makes it any better.
    You didn't check the box at the bottom of the master bedroom wardrobe!

Comment

Have you been spying on me?

Comment

If I told you the truth would that make me a better person?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmbob View Post
          But she's fit.
          I'd rather see her; than a bloke in a tank top with a bit of pot noodle stuck to his beard. tbpfh.
          I love Jade. My band, the doyouinverts, has a popular track all about her (a bad recording here, from our recent Russian tour).

This website is for sale! snapdrive.net is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, snapdrive.net has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

EDIT: Which appears to be down at the moment. Oh well, you'll have to imagine it. It's fairly amusing.
          Last edited by cavalcade; 26-11-2007, 19:12.

Comment

Originally posted by anephric View Post
            Just a note on the Best Games of the Last Generation thing - how the Chinese hells does Jambo Safari count when it was never released for a home system? There's not even a bootleg of unfinished code as far as I'm aware. Naomi does not a Dreamcast make.
            Arcade titles were allowed in the poll as long as they were produced in a certain timeframe (1999-2004, if I recall). I understand that not everyone will agree with the line being drawn in that way but, as they say, you have to draw it somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
              The Mass Effect review sounded like it was written by someone from the Microsoft PR department. The "Sony will need more than Metal Gear Solid 4 to top this" line was just totally not needed.
              I don't quite agree with that, in context the line is valid. I agree it wasn't a great review but then I dislike the long purposeless intros that seem to creep into gTM reviews...too much pondering and not enough of the interesting stuff. But I guess that is a whole new topic!

Disppointed (and somewhat annoyed) they spoilt the twist several times over in the AC review, and show something potentially significant that I haven't yet seen in Mass Effect in over 15 hours play with the biggest screenshot in the four page review. They never learn, do they?

Comment

Working...
              X