X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DS Lites now sell for a fortune

I am out of touch, are DS Lites rare now?, see here

?180 for a DS lite?

Looking on Ebay all of them seem to be going for at least £125. Are they really sold out in stores?

Comment

Holy crap, it ended at £201. I bought a Pink one for my daughter a month or so ago from Gamestation - glad I got it early now.

Comment

There are loads at ?140+ with no games!

Crazy Christmas time

Comment

Were sold out in Game and Gamestation when I went into town. CEX gave me £60 in trade for my old chubby DS as people are desperate for anything DS-shaped.

Comment

I might just sell my DS Lite and buy another off Play-Asia, VG+ or something; pocket the difference.

Comment

CEX had a lite in Southampton, second hand, unboxed console only for £155!

Comment

Hmm... I might sell my uber White Limited Edition Final Fantasy 3 one for a small fortune - and get a Gold DS!

Comment

Luton's been out for over a week now as far as I can gather and we got dozens of questions a day on them.

Comment

It's weird, isn't it. I thought DS Lites would sell out on launch day but they had stacks of them sitting there when I got mine, and yet as soon as there's a whiff of Xmas - bam!

I saw a desperate parent have a complete breakdown at the price CEX were charging for even the mankiest unboxed Wii. He nearly started crying. The little sod should be happy with what he's given.
                    Last edited by anephric; 14-12-2007, 06:58.

Comment

Game.co.uk are selling these for £99.99 delivered. I don't know why people go to ebay before a high street stores website.

Edit: Scratch that.
                      Last edited by dogen; 10-12-2007, 12:22.

Comment

"That aint no Moon. It's eBay"

If morons want to pay that much for one, let them!

Comment

I often consider selling one of mine and rebuying after Xmas, but then I figure that after eBay fees and Paypal fees and postage fees, you'll end up out of pocket in the end.

Comment

Woot, I might sell my entire collection as a package-no splits.

Originally posted by Bleeders View Post
                            Hmm... I might sell my uber White Limited Edition Final Fantasy 3 one for a small fortune - and get a Gold DS!

Hit me up when you do, I have a gold one here with your name on it.
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I sold my black one this week for £120, ive got a zelda one for xmas

Stuck it on hopeing to get 80 odd for it, was pleasently surprised.

Comment

Working...
                              X