Complete Dreamcast collection (jap)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adol View Post
    My games are factory sealed,i bought them 1 by 1 on RELEASE date.
    And i have 24 fullsets, 1 more or 1 less.
    I already reached my goal,which was to get all games ever released in Japan on Sega System, which means:
    Mark 3 full set
    Game Gear fullset
    Megadrive fullset
    32X fullset
    Mega CD fullset
    Saturn fullset
    Dreamcast fullset

Too,SMS fullset (Euro+ US/Brazilian exclusives) as well.

Maybe i'll try to do the same with nintendo the same thing i have achieved with Sega & Nec (all PCE Hucard,CD,SCd,ACD games,Pc-Fx,Supergrafx)..i already have FDS,SFC,N64,DD64 fullsets, i'd need Famicom though,but i'm not interested into handhelds much (GB,GBA,DS) or new generation systems (Gamecube,Wii).

If such fullsets sell,good.
    If not,no problem.I don't have debts.
    It seems odd bahaviour to me to spend a huge amount of time and money to build up a huge collection, only to sell it. If the aim was only to get to the finish line and then sell, then why not sell earlier? Why not sell your other collections?

I can see how someone could acquire a sealed DC collection, but the reasons for selling it are why I would always be sceptical about these sort of things.

Nothing personal.

Comment

People's tastes change, i know mine have.

I'm a little bit repulsed by the sight of my collection now, when i think how much i've spent on it, and how little of it i've touched.

Annoyed at myself almost, so i see no wrong reason to sell a collection, complete or otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Brats View Post
        It seems odd bahaviour to me to spend a huge amount of time and money to build up a huge collection, only to sell it. If the aim was only to get to the finish line and then sell, then why not sell earlier? Why not sell your other collections?

I can see how someone could acquire a sealed DC collection, but the reasons for selling it are why I would always be sceptical about these sort of things.

Nothing personal.
        I never meant to sell them.I put them on Ebay for advertizing purposes,so people would see the other games i sell.
        I could put each of my fullset on Ebay for huge price yeah,but i think 3 is enough..maybe i'll put the PCE one as well,but that's it
        But IF it sells for such price,i'd sell them.And rebuild it once again.

Comment

That sounds fair enough. Did it help sell your other items?

Comment

Originally posted by Brats View Post
            That sounds fair enough. Did it help sell your other items?
            I think so,but you can't prove those kind of things..i'm just pretty sure it brings more attention. How much,can't tell.

Comment

Non,to yet,because i refused to pay 100000 Yens for it.
              Basically,i now have ALL hibaihin games ever made, from SF Soccer Xaqua to all Gold Carts, Tengai Makyo V Jump,Magical Drop 2 special version,etc..since i got Slam dunk Limited recently,along with super Momotaro DX JR Nihon Presents recently..
              All except 2:
              Yoshi no Cookie Oven (100000 yens now on yahoo)
              Kunio Dodgeball Gold Cart (up to 700000 yens)

Don't have such money to spend in them right now..probably soon for Yoshi,but not for Kunio
              I think 100,000 yen is ok for a new/like new copy of hibaihin Yoshi no Cookie. Have you got SF Memory Cassette Hot Campaign Present too? I guess yes (just not pictured). ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Juste View Post
                I think 100,000 yen is ok for a new/like new copy of hibaihin Yoshi no Cookie. Have you got SF Memory Cassette Hot Campaign Present too? I guess yes (just not pictured). ^_^
                There are 2 Yoshi no Cookie on Yahoo for weeks now,100000 yens each..nobody buys it..i think i'd spend 60000 yens RIGHT NOW,but 100K is just too much for me NOW.
                Maybe up to christmas,no.

What is it?Maybe i know it under another name?
                About SF Memory Cassette,i just have the 20-25 EXCLUSIVES titles released on it,complete with original instructions (Wizardry 1-2-3,Ring ni Kakerop,Super Famicom Wars,Metal Slader Glory Director's Cut,Dokyuusei 2,that kind of game)

Comment

There are 2 Yoshi no Cookie on Yahoo for weeks now,100000 yens each..nobody buys it..i think i'd spend 60000 yens RIGHT NOW,but 100K is just too much for me NOW.
                  Maybe up to christmas,no.

What is it?Maybe i know it under another name?
                  About SF Memory Cassette,i just have the 20-25 EXCLUSIVES titles released on it,complete with original instructions (Wizardry 1-2-3,Ring ni Kakerop,Super Famicom Wars,Metal Slader Glory Director's Cut,Dokyuusei 2,that kind of game)
                  It was called like how I written above, I saw it in old Famitsu magazine as a present.

Comment

Originally posted by Juste View Post
                    It was called like how I written above, I saw it in old Famitsu magazine as a present.
                    Any picture?
                    Even if i'm not after EVERY single not for sale SFC game ever made (technically they can't be part of a fullset,because there never was any precise list of all that kind of stuff ever made),i'm curious about this one..was there a special game on it?

Comment

Here is picture of it;
                      Attached Files

Comment

Looks like a regular SF Memory Cassette to me..Ok there is a letter with it,but what it is supposed to have? Box seems similar,is the cart different?Contents has something special..?
                        Thanks for any info.

Comment

Awesome collection anyway

(sadly puts willy back in y-fronts)

Comment

Working...
                          X