Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Braid

Some videos

Looks like a blatant Mario rip-off in places (though intentional), and clich? central (expect a 'massive damage' reference), but it also has a really nice look to it and the time travel aspect looks like it may be quite interesting.

Braids been certified - coming soon but no announcement as to a date just yet.

That'll probably be next week.

Comment

Awesome, this is my most wanted XBLA title and has been for ages!

Comment

Man this has been in my MUST HAVES since I saw it, hope we see hear announcement on date at E3 and hopefully a real announcement on FEZ too, both these games looked very original very cool.

Comment

10/10 off eurogamer

Comment

Any idea when this is heading to PC? Looks fantastic.

Comment

Just played it for a couple of minutes as i have to head for an interview. WOW just WOW.

Comment

After reading that, I'm sold!

Comment

From the moment it starts this game is a delight. I unlocked the full game as soon as the trial ended. BUY IT CHOO FOOLZ!!!!

Comment

Enjoyed the trial game, although I was a couple of pieces short of a puzzle.

I highly resent the fact that I'll essentially have to pay for 2100 points just for this one game, as I have no interest in any of the other content on XBL.

Comment

If you have a debit/credit card you can just buy the 1200 points you need direct from the marketplace or Xbox.com.

Comment

Are you sure? That'd be good. I thought you could only buy them in amounts like 1000, 2000, 2100, etc. Will look into it.

Comment

Quite sure! I've done it more times than I care to think as it's so easy!! You can buy in multiples of 400 points.

Comment

Hmm... I hadn't thought of doing it that way.

Looking at the webpage and dashboard, it's citing 500 point bundles @?4.25. At that price I might as well buy a 2100 points card for ?13. Thanks for your help, though.

Comment

Ooops. You're right, it is 500 point bundles. My bad!

Anyway...

Braid's good, innit?

Comment

Working...
                              X