Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Star Pro Wrestling 3, anyone planning to get this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greg Moss
    Originally posted by DavidFallows
    Yes!!! I'll be up tomorrow to beat you at it.

me

Col. Crossface CAW! I can't wait.
    Crossface vs Mex, the superpowers Collide ... in 3D. This time the Col. gets his ass handed to him.
    The greasiest match of all time.

Comment

2 brand-new copies of this for ?25 here chaps.

Comment

Scorpio's entrance is AMAZING

Comment

Got my copy yesterday morning, got hit by customs ft: fantastic game, so it doesn't annoy me as much as it would normally.

Originally posted by bloodywolf
          Scorpio's entrance is AMAZING
          I couldn't agree more

Comment

Hmmm, might have to pick this up now. I could do with a simple arcade wrestler as Fire Pro Z is so heavy.

BTW, is there a CAW mode so I can make WWE guys for all my mates, so they don't get too scared and disinterested?

Comment

Originally posted by Burai
              BTW, is there a CAW mode so I can make WWE guys for all my mates, so they don't get too scared and disinterested?
              LMAO!!

Comment

You should see it when I'm trying to force Fire Pro on them. They only ever play as Bill Goldberg and Ultimo Dragon. In the end we just end up going back to Shut Your Mouth cos they can't get their heads around there being wrestling feds that aren't WWE.

The humanity!

Comment

Originally posted by Burai
                  Hmmm, might have to pick this up now. I could do with a simple arcade wrestler as Fire Pro Z is so heavy.

It's not really a simple arcade wrestler, but it is easy enough to pick up and play.

There is a CAW mode, but it's totally different to most CAW modes. Basically you start of with some simple ring attire and moves, and you take your caw through a career mode to unlock new stuff, it's kinda like Giant Grams CAW but much more in depth. You could most likely make some decent WWE guys (esp Goldberg, he's only got like what? 3 moves and simple ring attire), but it would take ages to get someone like Guerrero/Angle right(if you want to give them all thier moves).

You could always have your mates play as some of the gaijins in the game though (Flash, Scorpio and Vader), if there long term wresling fans they should know at least 2 of those.

Comment

Sorry to resurrect an old thread. I just need a wee bit of advice, and since most of the posters in this thread seem to be of the puroresu persuasion, then there is no-one better to ask really.

quite simply, King of Colosseum, or ASPW 3? I'm not sure which one I want, I'm quite indecisive over this one. I can't afford both

Comment

Originally posted by stroppa
                      Sorry to resurrect an old thread. I just need a wee bit of advice, and since most of the posters in this thread seem to be of the puroresu persuasion, then there is no-one better to ask really.

quite simply, King of Colosseum, or ASPW 3? I'm not sure which one I want, I'm quite indecisive over this one. I can't afford both
                      Both are solid games, so it depends what you want out of the game really,

King of Colosseum has the most wrestlers, the most moves, bigger moveset for each wrestler, better edit mode in general. There are some problems, the entrances aren't up to much, and some people complain it feels a bit too robotic compared to ASPW 3. You also have to buy both disks, or buy the NOAH/Zero One disk and download a hack file to unlock everything.

ASPW3 has most of the big names (no Kawada or Kojima), and not many others, moveset is much smaller, the edit mode is... different. You spend hours making a CAW, then you have to wrestle 25+ matches with them, by the time your finished you can't be bothered using them again. Matches flow much better in ASPW, and it looks and sounds fantastic.

I prefer KoC over ASPW 3 myself, the lack of All Japan Pro Wrestling and limited roster in ASPW hurts the game for me.

Comment

I have ****ing brilliant news, about 2 weeks ago some guy started porting over some of FPWZ new moves over to FPWD has new downloadable moves and its legit, i almost wet my pants hearing this

Large Revolution DDT
                        Rear Neckbreaker Drop
                        Unprettier/Impaler/Tomikaze
                        Figure Four Headscissors

I so bloody happy, gonna have ot buy 2 extra vmus have devolt FPWD to 8 vmu's

Comment

Working...
                        X